Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 08 brick tryout

Montreal kid wouldn't have given up 10.

Jacque Schtrapp
Montreal kid wouldn't have given up 10.
Give it a rest you moron....Nobody really cares...I guess all the forwards and defense sucks too huh...gotta get through 5 players before they get to the goalie...Remember there are 3 forwards and 2 defense men playing as well...Maybe the coach had a bad game plan too...Jackass....

Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #$$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8

regrets?
Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #$$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8
Think we have been over this. Everyone knows the kid from Montreal was clearly the best. They took 2 of the remaining 4 solid 08 goalies. Did they pick the right ones? who knows. I assume we will see what happens at the mall this summer.

Win or lose, their checks will clear.

anon
regrets?
Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #\$\$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8
Think we have been over this. Everyone knows the kid from Montreal was clearly the best. They took 2 of the remaining 4 solid 08 goalies. Did they pick the right ones? who knows. I assume we will see what happens at the mall this summer.

Any idea yet who will be #1 in Edmonton or will they split time evenly?

anon
anon
regrets?
Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #\\\$\\\$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8

I'm assuming you are not one of the two goalies' parents, so why do you care?

Anon
anon
anon
regrets?
Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #\\\\\\$\\\\\\$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8

I'm assuming you are not one of the two goalies' parents, so why do you care?
Just wondering, saw them both play this weekend. One was on a juggernaut and saw almost no action, the other was on a mid-level team and was very busy. Both looked decent.

So I am pretty sure my question is valid on the Youth Hockey D-board.

anon
Anon
anon
anon
regrets?
Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #\\\\\\\\\\\\\$\\\\\\\\\\\\\$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8

I\'m assuming you are not one of the two goalies\' parents, so why do you care?
Just wondering, saw them both play this weekend. One was on a juggernaut and saw almost no action, the other was on a mid-level team and was very busy. Both looked decent.

So I am pretty sure my question is valid on the Youth Hockey D-board.
I think they will split time evenly. Both have a similar skill-set and size. the one who performs better in pool play will probably get the nod if they make the playoffs.

anon
anon
regrets?
Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #\\\$\\\$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8

Looks like the Prov. kid got the nod as the #1. Played the first game against the defending champs and held them to a single goal. Great moments are born from great opportunity.

anon
anon
anon
regrets?
Looks like another tough one in the pipes today for the kid - against a half #\\\\\\\$\\\\\\\$ team 4th to last in scoring and barely hanging in the top 8

Looks like the Prov. kid got the nod as the #1. Played the first game against the defending champs and held them to a single goal. Great moments are born from great opportunity.
Hey moron,

Defending champs? last year's kids don't get to defend their title

Nobody cares about the goalie who loses unless the rules have changed and they now offer a point for moral W's