Anon
Anon
Anon
ANON
Seasoned
ANON
Anon
Anon
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve seen a number of times where parents hold an organization hostage. If my lesser skilled kid doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t make the elite team, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m pulling my other stud son from the organization.

Just have to do what\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s best for both kids.

04 / 06 kings?
Of course its the 04/06 Kings.
This is great.
Well that ship is sailing for next year...06 kid heading for tier 1 (where he should have been in the first place) but I wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t call the 04 a stud either...decent player but far from a stud.:sunglasses:
Should have been tier 1 to begin with for sure, and watched the 04 recently...OK player but should have looked like a stand out since it was a middle school game. 06 should be a solid tier 1 player. What team is he going to?
Probably the Bandits. I believe that is where they started
I'll check for him st the free skate tonight and let you know 😂
Any "Notables" at the Free Skate Friday Night??

Re: Held Hostage - Our story

ANON
Anon
Anon
Anon
ANON
Seasoned
ANON
Anon
Anon
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve seen a number of times where parents hold an organization hostage. If my lesser skilled kid doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t make the elite team, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m pulling my other stud son from the organization.

Just have to do what\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s best for both kids.

04 / 06 kings?
Of course its the 04/06 Kings.
This is great.
Well that ship is sailing for next year...06 kid heading for tier 1 (where he should have been in the first place) but I wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t call the 04 a stud either...decent player but far from a stud.:sunglasses:
Should have been tier 1 to begin with for sure, and watched the 04 recently...OK player but should have looked like a stand out since it was a middle school game. 06 should be a solid tier 1 player. What team is he going to?
Probably the Bandits. I believe that is where they started
I'll check for him st the free skate tonight and let you know 😂
Any "Notables" at the Free Skate Friday Night??
Elite players and coaches a no show at the free skate. Rumor has it they don't plan to add much but try to develop from within the team. Noble concept, and how it should be, but with Parents who are always on a search for a winning team, that just doesn't happen. So, unless he is really going to tier 1, which is the rumor, he has probably already worked out a deal. Bandits tier 1 could use him.