Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Town program prices? What do you get for the price? Go

Town program cost $1500. It runs early Sept-late March, one practice, one skills, and one game per week. The practices are run by coaches, skills are handled by outsiders. South Shore Conference games.

just bought 2018 Toyota Corolla..paid 38K. I am told it is a great ride.. I am looking for some elite fuel for this space ship too.. not paying 2.50 for that crap fuel all you use.

About $1500 - $1750.00 per program over 8 years in Town hockey. Was able to play on the Girls team and the boys side and stayed through Pee Wees in VHL 'AAA'. Good choice for us at 3K or 4K per year for two teams as she is not an 'A' team Select player on the girls' side and we would have paid a lot more money to be a B team with Wizards or Assabet and the hockey was much better in the VHL. Someone is sure to tell me my daughter is a loser for playing Town, VHL, etc. and ending up playing on a puvblic school team BUT, she is also on the High Honor Roll at a very good high school. The $$ and commute as dual-working parents played into our choices too.

Mom on a Budget
About $1500 - $1750.00 per program over 8 years in Town hockey. Was able to play on the Girls team and the boys side and stayed through Pee Wees in VHL 'AAA'. Good choice for us at 3K or 4K per year for two teams as she is not an 'A' team Select player on the girls' side and we would have paid a lot more money to be a B team with Wizards or Assabet and the hockey was much better in the VHL. Someone is sure to tell me my daughter is a loser for playing Town, VHL, etc. and ending up playing on a puvblic school team BUT, she is also on the High Honor Roll at a very good high school. The $$ and commute as dual-working parents played into our choices too.
There is nothing wrong with this at all. Dont let the other idiots say anything bad about this. Those people are really jealous because they dish out $3500 plus so their sons and daughters can play high school hockey as 99.9% of these kids have no shot at playing anything higher. Your doing the Right thing mom and dont forget it.