Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston Advantage Taking Advantage

BA Elite 07s we’re caught playing for select team last season 3 times 1 game almost hurt seatings in bhl 07 playoffs . FACT .
I’m not a hater BA 07 elites are no Joke . They don’t belong bouncing around on teams bellow their skill level holding up development of select players as they tie drag their way to 6 goal games against benders .

Anon
Anon
Me
Anon
Can someone help me understand how Boston Advantage has select teams much better than elite teams in the same age group?

http://www.elite9hockey.com/2016-17-2008-standings/
Advantage pulles kids to play on both teams all the time. If you try to say something to the league the ignore you. Because they are the all mighty Advantage. It’s funny seeing some of their Elite players playing for their select team in parity. They do it all the time.
Give me one instance this year where a player from another Advantage team played on another. Name and team.

You won\'t, because you are lying.
BA elite kids were caught playing for Select Giants team against Select Knights team. Happens all the time with these guys.
Nope. Three 06 Elite kids played for the 05 "Elite" Giants team for a game last year. There was only one 05 team last year and while it's not against the rules since the kids were playing up an age level, the other coach was told beforehand and okay'd it. Without the kids, they would not have been able to play the game.

Say it like it really happened, not how it makes your case better.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Me
Anon
Can someone help me understand how Boston Advantage has select teams much better than elite teams in the same age group?

Advantage pulles kids to play on both teams all the time. If you try to say something to the league the ignore you. Because they are the all mighty Advantage. It’s funny seeing some of their Elite players playing for their select team in parity. They do it all the time.
Give me one instance this year where a player from another Advantage team played on another. Name and team.

You won\\\'t, because you are lying.
BA elite kids were caught playing for Select Giants team against Select Knights team. Happens all the time with these guys.
Nope. Three 06 Elite kids played for the 05 "Elite" Giants team for a game last year. There was only one 05 team last year and while it's not against the rules since the kids were playing up an age level, the other coach was told beforehand and okay'd it. Without the kids, they would not have been able to play the game.

And how did that go over with parents of the other team? I remember many parents were very upset over this incident.

Upset that three kids a year younger than their "Elite " player beat them? Time to play another sport.

Oh the humanity!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Me
Anon

You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t, because you are lying.
Nope. Three 06 Elite kids played for the 05 \\\"Elite\\\" Giants team for a game last year. There was only one 05 team last year and while it\\\'s not against the rules since the kids were playing up an age level, the other coach was told beforehand and okay\\\'d it. Without the kids, they would not have been able to play the game.

Wow ^^^^^^ no morals for this assw*pe. If they are not on the roster what you did was wrong that's all there is to it.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Me
Anon

You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t, because you are lying.
Nope. Three 06 Elite kids played for the 05 \\\\\\\"Elite\\\\\\\" Giants team for a game last year. There was only one 05 team last year and while it\\\\\\\'s not against the rules since the kids were playing up an age level, the other coach was told beforehand and okay\\\\\\\'d it. Without the kids, they would not have been able to play the game.

Wow ^^^^^^ no morals for this assw*pe. If they are not on the roster what you did was wrong that's all there is to it.
We played a game against a team who had to use another goalie because theirs had the flu. Do we take the forfeit or have the 12 year olds play a hockey game?

It's youth hockey. We played the game, lost, have you heard any complaints? It's youth hockey.

Get a life. If your kids team loses because the other team had to play a few kids who are younger and you are upset about it, it might be time to find something else to do.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Me
Anon

You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t, because you are lying.
Nope. Three 06 Elite kids played for the 05 \\\\\\\"Elite\\\\\\\" Giants team for a game last year. There was only one 05 team last year and while it\\\\\\\'s not against the rules since the kids were playing up an age level, the other coach was told beforehand and okay\\\\\\\'d it. Without the kids, they would not have been able to play the game.

You people are clueless..Does it really matter?? Its 11/12 year old hockey. Let the kids play and have fun. At the end of the day its about them and not you parents. Most of these kids will be lucky to make their high school team and even fewer will ever sniff a community college roster. As long as they are having fun and competing thats all that really matters. Most of you parents never played organized sports and should just let them be kids, for gods sake. I know this may come as a surprise, but its not about you...Have another donut and just keep your mouth shut...For once in your life.... oughnut: oughnut:

Did daddy not win enough JV games in high school so it really matters how many games his kid wins?

Anon
Did daddy not win enough JV games in high school so it really matters how many games his kid wins?
It's pathetic, and lets face it, in the 95 Giants case, they weren't as much that they lost a game as they were that they saw how much better a few kids a year younger were than there 05 kid. That's what it all comes down to.

Why else would they bring it up 18 months later?

The win I believe knocked the Lovell Knights out of qualifying for the E9. Also check the Mites and you will see two teams from Hingham.

aNON
The win I believe knocked the Lovell Knights out of qualifying for the E9. Also check the Mites and you will see two teams from Hingham.
Well if three kids a year younger kept a team from the E9 then it sounds to me they ended up where they belong. As for the two mite teams in Hingham, this is the second year in a row two mite teams from Hingham made the E9, and at that level their really select/elite by name only as they tend to spread them out.

Anon
aNON
Well if three kids a year younger kept a team from the E9 then it sounds to me they ended up where they belong. As for the two mite teams in Hingham, this is the second year in a row two mite teams from Hingham made the E9, and at that level their really select/elite by name only as they tend to spread them out.
Play with your own roster or don't play. Nuff said!

The best BA kids don't hold a candle stick to the best EHF kids, FACT!!!!!

Honestly EHF parent, go find a gun, a big one, and off yourself. You are everything that is wrong with hockey.

Anon
Anon
aNON

How is this a fact?

Anon
Anon
aNON

My god man you are such a loser. FACT! Please grow up and move on. Sorry your kid is playing Silver division now so please just let it go.

BS. It was the best three 06’s on the team. The 09 Select team is evenly split? Yet, TL,KP and JR’s kids are on the Select team. Just facts.

aNON
BS. It was the best three 06’s on the team. The 09 Select team is evenly split? Yet, TL,KP and JR’s kids are on the Select team. Just facts.
Thanks for making my point. They tell people at that age they don't have an elite or select team, and to prove it, they put those three kids on the "select" team.

Just facts.

aNON
you are complaining about 3 kids beating what was supposed to be an "Elite" a birth year higher and Mites. Please get a life.