Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mass Conn...Divided

Mass/Conn is fine, one coach who had no morals isn't indicative of a whole program.

don't be fooled. Mass Conn is not fine they are in shambles and it is not just the huskies 08 I am talking about. I stand Mass Conn Divided.

If you can't elaborate you are full of it. No division, program is fine.

Sorry your kid got cut.

Never heard of them

it's always everybody else's kid that gets cut when you can't take the truth. The problem in Enfield is the parents pretend to like each other and talk about each other behind their backs. High school bull S h i t and it trickles down to the boys which is sad.... Mass Conn divided. can't take the truth go S U C K a C O W. You can have all the excuses in the world to make yourselves feel better it's your money. what a waste.

Any program that has 8 year old giants playing MDP against all 6 year olds on the other teams needs to reevaluate. Hosting a Facebook page to brag about said team being "undefeated." Absolute lunatic parents with cellies almost as rehearsed as the kids...37 drives to the games I think.

Anon
Any program that has 8 year old giants playing MDP against all 6 year olds on the other teams needs to reevaluate. Hosting a Facebook page to brag about said team being "undefeated." Absolute lunatic parents with cellies almost as rehearsed as the kids...37 drives to the games I think.
Sorry your team got beat. Mass/Conn is fine

Not breaking news here....like I said earlier..they were "undefeated" in a league that doesn't even keep standings...every team lost that played them.

Anon
Not breaking news here....like I said earlier..they were "undefeated" in a league that doesn't even keep standings...every team lost that played them.
I got the message and thought it was funny. Everyone is trying to sell their program this time of year.

Anon
Anon
Any program that has 8 year old giants playing MDP against all 6 year olds on the other teams needs to reevaluate. Hosting a Facebook page to brag about said team being \"undefeated.\" Absolute lunatic parents with cellies almost as rehearsed as the kids...37 drives to the games I think.
Sorry your team got beat. Mass/Conn is fine
Sorry your 8 - year - old has to play 5 - year - olds to get a win. Mass Conn is a joke at every level.

funny nobody is trying to sell a program here except state the obvious. Bunch of HAS-BEENS

How many older kids do they have? What is age limit on league?

Anon
How many older kids do they have? What is age limit on league?
A lot. I'd say a good 3/4 of their MDP players are significantly older/bigger than the players they brag about beating. Many of them also play on other mite T1/elite teams. They technically aren't breaking any league rules, but it's trashy nonetheless. They actually make the Caps look classy.

It's just that most MDP teams are all 5 and 6 year olds, organizations on the same page, then these kids show up from Mass Conn. The Parents are WAAAY worse than the kids.

Enfield parents are awful and over the top it is a shame.

We played them. They were very good. They had a couple older kids but I don’t think they were very good. The better players were young and played more. Their parents were loud, but not nasty like the Caps parents, that I know.

Let’s hear more stories about the 08 situation. Someone must have more details!

Do tell

Where did the 07s go

Lots of talk , I do agree here. Mass conn is a mess at many levels. One of the posters is pretty accurate when it comes to the girls stuff, no focus on girls in this program but for 08s it’s simple and not only in this org does it happen. Coaches bang moms... period , not saying it’s right , just happens. As for the 07s, they historically cannot keep talent. Over the years all the best players left for whatever the reasons, and I heard some are going to another CT program. 07 coaching staff not very talented.

07's leave for one reason and one reason only. Asst Coach and his kid, kid should be on Tier 1 team. But instead gets tons of minutes on elite team over other more talented players. And they refuse to cut kids who have been there since mites even though they have had better kids try out. There were at least 2 kids on their Tier 1 team better than 5-6 of the kids on the Elite team. At AD would cut the lower kids and try to improve his team. The 07's just keep rolling the same 10 win team out and hoping things change. I'm sure after this week not much will change, besides maybe the 08 team. 07's and 06's will not make the right moves. The 08's should remain decent, the older teams will be solid and KH will smile while cashing all those checks.

Anon
07's leave for one reason and one reason only. Asst Coach and his kid, kid should be on Tier 1 team. But instead gets tons of minutes on elite team over other more talented players. And they refuse to cut kids who have been there since mites even though they have had better kids try out. There were at least 2 kids on their Tier 1 team better than 5-6 of the kids on the Elite team. At AD would cut the lower kids and try to improve his team. The 07's just keep rolling the same 10 win team out and hoping things change. I'm sure after this week not much will change, besides maybe the 08 team. 07's and 06's will not make the right moves. The 08's should remain decent, the older teams will be solid and KH will smile while cashing all those checks.
I totally disagree. The 07E assistant coach's kid is not the problem with that team. While the kid may not be the top F on the team he certainly deserves to be there on his own merit. He's a role player and one of the top scorers on a team that doesn't score that much.

I don't have a dog in this fight, and personally think there are better options in the area for the 07 birth year, but the assistant coach and his kid are not the problem with that team. Someone just has an ax to grind.

Truth Whisperer
Anon
07\'s leave for one reason and one reason only. Asst Coach and his kid, kid should be on Tier 1 team. But instead gets tons of minutes on elite team over other more talented players. And they refuse to cut kids who have been there since mites even though they have had better kids try out. There were at least 2 kids on their Tier 1 team better than 5-6 of the kids on the Elite team. At AD would cut the lower kids and try to improve his team. The 07\'s just keep rolling the same 10 win team out and hoping things change. I\'m sure after this week not much will change, besides maybe the 08 team. 07\'s and 06\'s will not make the right moves. The 08\'s should remain decent, the older teams will be solid and KH will smile while cashing all those checks.
I totally disagree. The 07E assistant coach's kid is not the problem with that team. While the kid may not be the top F on the team he certainly deserves to be there on his own merit. He's a role player and one of the top scorers on a team that doesn't score that much.

I don't have a dog in this fight, and personally think there are better options in the area for the 07 birth year, but the assistant coach and his kid are not the problem with that team. Someone just has an ax to grind.

Thanks RG for your input. That team had options to get better and couldn't or wouldn't cut the kids that needed to be cut.

Don’t let the fact that Mass Conn went 4-0 in Fed championship games today, including 04 and 09 Elite, distract you from your divided rant that’s really about your kid not measuring up.

Anon
Don’t let the fact that Mass Conn went 4-0 in Fed championship games today, including 04 and 09 Elite, distract you from your divided rant that’s really about your kid not measuring up.
^^^ That part

This whole thread was started by a dad who's afraid his kid is getting cut. Or god forbid put on a Tier 1 team, image the disgrace at work when people find out little Johnny isn't elite at 11. Mass/Conn is fine, will be fine moving forward. There will always be disgruntled parents complaining about this or that. You want to see an organization in a bind? Go look at the Rifles, the 07's didn't even have enough kids to field two teams at tryouts. And the 08's were even lighter. Pretty soon Mass/Conn will be the only show in the Northern Ct/ Western Mass area.

Thats a sorry excuse typical enfield fan hating on other organizations. Just another rink jumper! Sorry your kid got cut more than once!