Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MMF 06 elite

I am not sure the EHF rules will allow that

I don't know where they are going or what the rules are. all I know is MMF losing 2 of their best players

Revolving door of coaches. Very poorly run team. Alot of talent on that team with little stability in the coaching. Gets old fast

mmf 07e lost there top players. just like last year ..organization or coaching issues for mmf ?

anon
mmf 07e lost there top players. just like last year ..organization or coaching issues for mmf ?
Definitely organization. It happened at the older division now it’s trickling down to the younger division. Eventually MMF will be the bottom of the barrel of the Fed.

Anon
Revolving door of coaches. Very poorly run team. Alot of talent on that team with little stability in the coaching. Gets old fast
they have excellent coach. problem is he is never there. doesn't travel with them . goes to half the skates at best

anon
Anon
they have excellent coach. problem is he is never there. doesn't travel with them . goes to half the skates at best
A No-Show coach...That surely doesn't make him a great coach...sounds like he is a non-committal coach at best...If you cant make the commitment to the Org/Parents/kids then he shouldn't have taken the coaching position...Shame on MMF for putting up with this crap..Sounds more like a moron than a coach...:unamused: :unamused: