Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hockey and lax?

because lax is easier to play. One of the hardest things to do in sports is hit a baseball. Give a decent athlete a stick and let him run around and he will be okay....not going to happen in baseball. You always have 1-2 kids that score all the goals and everyone else is interchangeable and don't get me started about lax goalies...they give up 12 goals and its a good game

Baseball sucks!! It moves too slow . Soccer is for girls lax is where it's at!!

Anon
Baseball sucks!! It moves too slow . Soccer is for girls lax is where it's at!!
Baseball is for benders.

Anon
Anon
Baseball sucks!! It moves too slow . Soccer is for girls lax is where it\'s at!!
Baseball is for benders.
Funny, take an in depth look at this and see how many top end recruited high school and college kids play baseball. I think you would be surprised.

Not sure if it is as basic as the good athletes are going to be good in whatever sport they choose, or a correlation between some of the best hockey players I know are the best baseball players as well.

Kids that are not the best athletes can over play any sport and do fine 'till they are PeeWee age and at that point the best athletes really start to separate themselves. And yes the best hockey player you know will be the best at pretty much every sport he plays..... the same is true the other way, if you know a young player that looks to be good at hockey but stinks at most other sports you can bet the farm he will fade fast once puberty hits.

You people really are crazy. Looking into which alternative sports prior successful hockey players played. Bit much folks. Do any of your kids have a say in what they do or just daddy dream chasers

Anon
Anon
Anon
Baseball sucks!! It moves too slow . Soccer is for girls lax is where it\\'s at!!
Baseball is for benders.
Funny, take an in depth look at this and see how many top end recruited high school and college kids play baseball. I think you would be surprised.

Not sure if it is as basic as the good athletes are going to be good in whatever sport they choose, or a correlation between some of the best hockey players I know are the best baseball players as well.
Sorry you kid plays baseball.

Baseball (esp catcher) is good for goalies. And, my sieve likes the chatter and bubble gum too.

Anonee
Baseball (esp catcher) is good for goalies. And, my sieve likes the chatter and bubble gum too.
Sorry your kid is a squatter.
#LAX4Life..unless it is hockey season

Lax sucks it's for kids that can't skate or play baseball! Sport needs boards around the field and there's really no future in it!

Baseball is a game, not a sport.

Anyone who rags on lax never played. My bender duster plays both hockey and lax. Quit baseball because it was boring and easy. Don’t give me that hit the baseball thing. Yes that is the hardest part of the game but unless you’re talking at that college or pro level it’s not nearly as hard as people think.

Unless you want your kid being screamed at by a fat guy in tight pants, not getting exercise and chewing tobacco, then sure play baseball. If you want your kid learning real hand eye coordination, staying in shape and learning a team game that complements structural play, skill and ball movement around a field then play lax.

PS - the prep school that is recruiting my bender told him they are happy he also plays lax as he will play both. They don’t love the baseball thing.

#BBdyingsport
#BBforbenders

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Baseball sucks!! It moves too slow . Soccer is for girls lax is where it\\\\\'s at!!
Baseball is for benders.

Sorry you kid plays baseball.
Sorry you have an IQ equal to that of the average house plant! IDIOT!!!

Sorry your kid can’t run or skate!