Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jr Railers Org should be ashamed

Anon
Anon
The 07s will never keep up with the Patriots,Wizards,Advantage. 2 kids stand out on that team #97 and the goalie. If it wasn’t for those 2 that team would be in the BHL National.
Never? As in ever? Geez, that's a long time for some of these 10 year olds, what are they supposed to do with their lives now?
Playing for daddy coaches It will be for ever. Sorry unless you join the Fed!!! Then you’ll have a much better chance

Anon
Anon
Anon
The 07s will never keep up with the Patriots,Wizards,Advantage. 2 kids stand out on that team #97 and the goalie. If it wasn’t for those 2 that team would be in the BHL National.
Never? As in ever? Geez, that\'s a long time for some of these 10 year olds, what are they supposed to do with their lives now?
Playing for daddy coaches It will be for ever. Sorry unless you join the Fed!!! Then you’ll have a much better chance
I'm sorry but you are just wrong. 90% of the coaches in the EHF are parent coaches as well. Very few teams have non-parent paid coaches. To my knowledge there is no team who has all non-parent coaches. I could be wrong but I haven't found one yet.

The whole argument is stupid to begin with. Youth sports, including hockey, would cease to exist if it weren't for parent coaches. Let's focus on the real problem which is the lack of good coaching, regardless of whether they are a dad or a paid coach.

your ******* your kid got cut and the coach's kid made it. There is EHF for ya!

nobody ever talks about development only wins. what do wins get you NOTHING.

Wins give you insight the development is working. If you can’t compete with top teams, why are you there? It’s then clearly obvious team development has failed. Individual development might be working, but no I in team. Time to throw a life preserver over board.