The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seacoast 04

Has Seacoast 04 landed a goalie yet? Just curious. I honestly have no opinion of the program.

Re: Seacoast 04

No they decided empty net was better for development plus with 6 skaters kids can get more ice time

Their roster is so stacked they can win games with no goalie.

Seriously.... are they stacked, and do they have a goalie....

They are still looking for a true #1 but feel confident with one they have. Half of the roster is legit top players coming in from other programs. Half from last years 04 Elite team. They all go to school at the rink via the US Performance Acedmy. Seem to be building a model comparable to Selects Academy at South Kent but with USPA. Dorms and campus are in the works and program should explode once they have room and board beyond billet families. Next season they have 3 international tournaments and an independent schedule.

Anon
They are still looking for a true #1 but feel confident with one they have. Half of the roster is legit top players coming in from other programs. Half from last years 04 Elite team. They all go to school at the rink via the US Performance Acedmy. Seem to be building a model comparable to Selects Academy at South Kent but with USPA. Dorms and campus are in the works and program should explode once they have room and board beyond billet families. Next season they have 3 international tournaments and an independent schedule.
Parents need to have their heads examined. When 90% of these kids are not playing hockey after the age of 18, (sorry let me correct myself, these parents will also drop thousand's of dollars on crappy tier 3 hockey), so let's say after the age of 21. Parents will realize what the hell were we thinking about signing up our kid to sit in a room at a rink and take classes online?

Last years team was not very good...

I love when haters judge others ... such a d board move

anon
I love when haters judge others ... such a d board move
Sorry that 4th in the e9 and 60th in the country is considered good. Maybe next time don’t come on here and crow about your sons team.

Compared to other north of Boston U14 Full Season rosters there is no comparison Seacoast is far superior. Islanders have lost most of their good talent to Prep or U16, Avalanche have lost their coach and most top players, Warriors had no talent to begin with and nothing showed up at tryouts, and TG lost their coach and all their top players and will be Tier 1 quality but what else would you expect from that organization. The Cyclones are the only other team that has added some nice talent from the Avs and others. Can't go by last years rankings the landscape has changed.

New England Wolves starting U14 program also.. Spartans will not have as much access to north Central talent as they have now going forward.

wolves are in the middle of nowhere and a joke for an organization

Based on the talent they have picked up, Seacoast Performance Academy will be one of the strongest U14 teams in New England. Definitely not last year’s Seascoast team. They have some elite forwards, unbelievable depth of elite D, and more training than other teams. Will be interesting to see how they progress throughout the season.