Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who are the Dboard posters

anon
90%- Fed Elite
10% - Others

T1 families have a better grip on reality
Now I would have gone the opposite direction.

I'd say 90% EHF Tier 1 - sore from Little Buddy getting cut from Elite.

EHF Elite as well as E9 Elite have nothing to compare and contrast to, just the rainbow parents wanting to believe that their kid is still in the mix because he plays in EHF. What they don't realize is that EHF Tier 1 will take anyone as long as they pay - just keep adding colors.

Ned Braden
anon
90%- Fed Elite
10% - Others

I'd say 90% EHF Tier 1 - sore from Little Buddy getting cut from Elite.

EHF Elite as well as E9 Elite have nothing to compare and contrast to, just the rainbow parents wanting to believe that their kid is still in the mix because he plays in EHF. What they don't realize is that EHF Tier 1 will take anyone as long as they pay - just keep adding colors.
Please.

There are many, MANY, pretenders in Elite. Have seen it firsthand.

I’d rather my kid have fun, develop, and be more successful and creative at Tier 1 than be an Elite pretender clutching to a label that means nothing and getting throttled every game.

The parent that reads this knows what they’re doing. But hey, Your bender is Elite.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Anon
Ned Braden
anon
90%- Fed Elite
10% - Others

I\'d say 90% EHF Tier 1 - sore from Little Buddy getting cut from Elite.

EHF Elite as well as E9 Elite have nothing to compare and contrast to, just the rainbow parents wanting to believe that their kid is still in the mix because he plays in EHF. What they don\'t realize is that EHF Tier 1 will take anyone as long as they pay - just keep adding colors.
Please.

There are many, MANY, pretenders in Elite. Have seen it firsthand.

I’d rather my kid have fun, develop, and be more successful and creative at Tier 1 than be an Elite pretender clutching to a label that means nothing and getting throttled every game.

The parent that reads this knows what they’re doing. But hey, Your bender is Elite.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
awww, did your poor little bender get shifted off an elite team where you as the parent thought your little bender was all set? Now the bender is playing at a level that is good for their development, and is in their rightful place, yet at a lower level than years past, and here you are throwing smokescreens at the Elite programs and dissing them. Keep at it delusional dad. All you are accomplishing is embarrassing the kid and misleading the kid on how good the kid really is. Try listening to a coach before you tell your kid how good/bad the kid is. :grimacing: