Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Black division vs American division

Dude, I'm the 'idiot' who posted the myhockey rankings. It includes only EHF/E9/BHL for a reason.

If you look closely, you'll see BHL American teams are pretty evenly interspersed with EHF-T1 Black and White teams, that was my point. Obviously too difficult for your remedial cognitive skills.

Take a look at the BHL American Green Mountain Glades, they would play even with or beat anyone in T1-Black. No my kid does not play for them, but he has played against them. BHL American is alot better than you think. BHL National is probably worse than you think.

Those with a clue look for coach, location, and fit. See you in HS/Split/Full/Prep where no coach gives a s*** about leagues.

Yes sir you are certainly an idiot. Next time don’t have your wife read the last sentence of a post to you. Now, I know it was long, but slow down and sound things out... take it one sentence at a time. Because if you were able to read it you would have noticed that I said I moved because of... the coach (read is slowly) and lo...cation. Go ahead show your wife and have her read it back to you before you respond.

Stop being an idiot dumb, dumb😂

Hey Rex Tardelum... Perhaps you should read the topic header 'Black division vs American division', instead of talking about your precious decisions on the E9. E9 was not what the post was about, although we know it's all about you.