The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Show

Is the Blue Chips still the New England representative for the Show Hockey Tournament? The latest post on their website is for the 2016 teams.

Re: The Show

Yes. Blue Chips are the New England representative.

:money_mouth_face: :-1: :joy:

What does that even mean?

ANON
:money_mouth_face: :-1: :joy:
Sorry you kid got cut from The Show AND the Blue Chips🔵

Anon
Stay Away!!!!!!

CNN
Anon
Stay Away!!!!!!
Blue Chips are invite only, especially at the older levels. Sorry your kid isn't good enough to get invited...

Prep schools don’t have April vacation so not sure all the best are in Chicago

Anon
Prep schools don’t have April vacation so not sure all the best are in Chicago
I think you have your tournaments mixed up. Triple Crown Chicago this June is for 2005's only. The Show is always in Minnesota.

We went with the Blue Chip team a few years ago. Great tournament, well run, nice rinks, games are broadcasted, kids are interviewed and it was all pretty cool. We had a really good team and played other quality teams and had a very good record. I would say the only thing they could do would be to have more crossover games between the US & Canadian teams VS waiting until the final standings and crossing over for your last game. If you get a the opportunity & you have the resources it is well worth it.

Good Luck!

Mall Of America
We went with the Blue Chip team a few years ago. Great tournament, well run, nice rinks, games are broadcasted, kids are interviewed and it was all pretty cool. We had a really good team and played other quality teams and had a very good record. I would say the only thing they could do would be to have more crossover games between the US & Canadian teams VS waiting until the final standings and crossing over for your last game. If you get a the opportunity & you have the resources it is well worth it.

Good Luck!
Thank you Blue Chip Representative.:joy: