email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Black division vs American division

Anon
I shouldn't have wasted my time but I did...Building on what you present, if you look at the average rating of every team in each league, using MYHockeyRankings (probably close to 2,000 games total) for the 2005 birth year, the averages break down as follows;

EHF Elite: 95.75
E9: 92.84
EHF T1 Black: 90.46
BHL American: 89.5
EHF T1 White: 87.81
PHL: 87.52
EHF T1 Silver: 85.43
BHL National: 84.23
SSC PWA: 86.4

Certainly upper teams in one league will play with lower teams in a league rated higher but there is a distinction to be made between most. All that matters is your son/daughter is being challenged at the appropriate level with good coaching and skills. For those of you wanting to bash other leagues, you're wasting your time. Note, the South Shore Conference PW As are just above Silver and BHL-National for those wanting to save some $$$.
Not sure why this debate Rages on. EHF Elite is the Best Division in New England. E9 is Second and then the rest are all essentially the same. Sure at most ages the Top teams from Each league/Division can beat others but overall your talking the same type of hockey. so lets move on please.

Hahaha....you need to get back on your meds....You're no TIER 1 black parent..welldone troll....E9 top teams legit, the rest of Lovell hockey....sub par...LOL

Exactly, not a T1 Black parent. Just tied of stupid threads about leagues when it's about getting your kid playing the level that is right for him/her. Just providing some quantitative facts to put it to rest.

It's always the delusional parent posting on here the minute their "wonder child" is cut from an elite team and ending up on a colored EHF team or in BHL. Said parent is just peeved their kid doesn't have what it takes to be elite. Kid probably doesn't care either, happy to be skating with likeminded talent, but the parents are all up in arms because some coach told them the truth that their kid is not good enough, and out comes the claws, trying to rip apart a coach or organization just because the parents feel they need to do something to make themselves feel better for their kid not living up to the parents expectation. Sad. And you know who you are: FACT! :laughing:

There is zero question that top to bottom the EHF is the better league. I wonder why these EHF parents have to constantly try to convince themselves of this? My son has played in tournaments with some very good E9 players. I know several E9 players right off the top of my head that would be top talents in the EHF. We decided to move to the E9 knowing full well that it’s not as good a league. Why did we move? We are moving for all the right reasons... 1) Coach 2) Skills 3) Location. I would have liked to stay in the EHF, but we live on the North Shore so not many options... IHC (coach isn’t great and skills are terrible) Top Gun (enough said)... We will probably move back at some point, but I’m looking forward to next year and his development as a hockey player. Oh and for those idiots referencing MyHockeyRankings it doesn’t include Minnkota teams... and it’s heavily influenced by the EHF.

Anon
There is zero question that top to bottom the EHF is the better league. I wonder why these EHF parents have to constantly try to convince themselves of this? My son has played in tournaments with some very good E9 players. I know several E9 players right off the top of my head that would be top talents in the EHF. We decided to move to the E9 knowing full well that it’s not as good a league. Why did we move? We are moving for all the right reasons... 1) Coach 2) Skills 3) Location. I would have liked to stay in the EHF, but we live on the North Shore so not many options... IHC (coach isn’t great and skills are terrible) Top Gun (enough said)... We will probably move back at some point, but I’m looking forward to next year and his development as a hockey player. Oh and for those idiots referencing MyHockeyRankings it doesn’t include Minnkota teams... and it’s heavily influenced by the EHF.
And clearly you were not influenced by your language arts teacher in grade school. Sorry your state spelling accuracy got cut. Have fun in the Pee9.

Minnkota is in reference to Minnesota and the Dakotas. Sorry you're stuck in he concrete operational stage of cognitive development

Dude, I'm the 'idiot' who posted the myhockey rankings. It includes only EHF/E9/BHL for a reason.

If you look closely, you'll see BHL American teams are pretty evenly interspersed with EHF-T1 Black and White teams, that was my point. Obviously too difficult for your remedial cognitive skills.

Take a look at the BHL American Green Mountain Glades, they would play even with or beat anyone in T1-Black. No my kid does not play for them, but he has played against them. BHL American is alot better than you think. BHL National is probably worse than you think.

Those with a clue look for coach, location, and fit. See you in HS/Split/Full/Prep where no coach gives a s*** about leagues.

Yes sir you are certainly an idiot. Next time don’t have your wife read the last sentence of a post to you. Now, I know it was long, but slow down and sound things out... take it one sentence at a time. Because if you were able to read it you would have noticed that I said I moved because of... the coach (read is slowly) and lo...cation. Go ahead show your wife and have her read it back to you before you respond.

Stop being an idiot dumb, dumb😂

Hey Rex Tardelum... Perhaps you should read the topic header 'Black division vs American division', instead of talking about your precious decisions on the E9. E9 was not what the post was about, although we know it's all about you.