Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Parity Recap

Anon
Anon
Anon
TG benefited from softest schedule? I guess you don’t get the concept of pool play? To review- this means MMF and BJE had the same “soft schedule “
Oh. I get it. Do you? If they were in any other bracket they may still be in white next season. They weren\'t killing any team that was in black or white last season. It\'s tiring listening to these too gun parents for two years eithbthe shaft talk. I\'m sure a couple of the black teams who are in white this year feel the same way but let\'s see if there are countless posts about how they should be in black.
Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. Call the wammmmmbulance. Top Gun is Top 5 in Black next year and primed for a deep run. Book it.
We will see. I think you may be fighting out the bottom with the new Breakers team and MMFs but only time will tell.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
TG benefited from softest schedule? I guess you don’t get the concept of pool play? To review- this means MMF and BJE had the same “soft schedule “
Oh. I get it. Do you? If they were in any other bracket they may still be in white next season. They weren\\\'t killing any team that was in black or white last season. It\\\'s tiring listening to these too gun parents for two years eithbthe shaft talk. I\\\'m sure a couple of the black teams who are in white this year feel the same way but let\\\'s see if there are countless posts about how they should be in black.
Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. Call the wammmmmbulance. Top Gun is Top 5 in Black next year and primed for a deep run. Book it.
We will see. I think you may be fighting out the bottom with the new Breakers team and MMFs but only time will tell.
Never faced TG in any tourneys so only time will tell but agree on one thing.... what happened to the Breakers? Looked like a whole different team. Only good thing I noticed is I couldn't hear the loud Dad I always heard when I caught some of the game. So either he was eating some humble pie or he's one that has moved on. In any case, that will certainly help improve the Breakers reputation alone not having to listen to him.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Oh. I get it. Do you? If they were in any other bracket they may still be in white next season. They weren\'t killing any team that was in black or white last season. It\'s tiring listening to these too gun parents for two years eithbthe shaft talk. I\'m sure a couple of the black teams who are in white this year feel the same way but let\'s see if there are countless posts about how they should be in black.
Oh My! This post didn't age well at all! :joy:

Top Gun is 3-9-3, 9th place, giving up the most goals in the league, and haven't won a game since before Halloween.

Looks like back to White next year.

Sorry optimistic TG dad.