Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Show

Anon
Prep schools don’t have April vacation so not sure all the best are in Chicago
I think you have your tournaments mixed up. Triple Crown Chicago this June is for 2005's only. The Show is always in Minnesota.

We went with the Blue Chip team a few years ago. Great tournament, well run, nice rinks, games are broadcasted, kids are interviewed and it was all pretty cool. We had a really good team and played other quality teams and had a very good record. I would say the only thing they could do would be to have more crossover games between the US & Canadian teams VS waiting until the final standings and crossing over for your last game. If you get a the opportunity & you have the resources it is well worth it.

Good Luck!

Mall Of America
We went with the Blue Chip team a few years ago. Great tournament, well run, nice rinks, games are broadcasted, kids are interviewed and it was all pretty cool. We had a really good team and played other quality teams and had a very good record. I would say the only thing they could do would be to have more crossover games between the US & Canadian teams VS waiting until the final standings and crossing over for your last game. If you get a the opportunity & you have the resources it is well worth it.

Good Luck!
Thank you Blue Chip Representative.:joy: