Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tournaments

A Non
Yo
Mama
Google. my pleasure.
are ******* serious, thanks for being an *******, i have a legit question and looking for some help, what an incredible waste of space you are
Seriously, that is where to go. You think they've built an empire by not being useful? There's some lazy ass people out there man.

How about you say- I did some digging around but didn't find anything for weekend X, Y or Z. Does anyone know anything that might be unofficial at this point?

Instead you're- Help me, I'm helpless.
An age group would help, too. Mites? Midgets? Somewhere in between?

How can anyone involved in AAA hockey not know what the good tournaments are?

Oh, wait, I think I found the problem. He means the MA definition of AAA. As in, Tier 2.

Yo
Mama
Google. my pleasure.
are ******* serious, thanks for being an *******, i have a legit question and looking for some help, what an incredible waste of space you are
Yahoo?

Yo
I have a few weekends where I am trying to find a quality AAA tournament. Anyone have any good sources I can look into to search for tournaments on a given weekend
Here are some sources:

Legacy Global
200 x 85
Canlan
Superseries AAA

Anon
Yo
I have a few weekends where I am trying to find a quality AAA tournament. Anyone have any good sources I can look into to search for tournaments on a given weekend
Here are some sources:

Legacy Global
200 x 85
Canlan
Superseries AAA
thanks, any other good sources to check, those weekends don't work for us, hard to find good tier 1 tourneys, not many around

https://www.hockeyfinder.com/tournaments

NH Monarchs, Top Gun host decent tourneys. Check their websites. You can also go to the New England Sports Center website. They host tourneys almost weekly.