Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USPHL Youth ?

anon
Those teams would light up the e9... can't wait
Not after all the good players (and coaches) jump ship.

Jump to where? Those 2 teams are the Fed. League is dead without them. Top e9 teams better than rest of Fed so lateral move without the feed and restrictions and greedy owner

Mid Fairfield is going AYHL all the way.I could see the BJE ripping apart the E9 year after year. I believe the Ct Huskies and PHC will also join the E9. The NH Fed teams will probably go back to the NEPHL. All the Fed Black, White and Silver will most likely splinter off into the BHL, NEPHL and quite possibly form yet another league. Good times are coming, good thing my kid is 7 , I get to see the whole **** show from the first row.

Anon
Mid Fairfield is going AYHL all the way.I could see the BJE ripping apart the E9 year after year. I believe the Ct Huskies and PHC will also join the E9. The NH Fed teams will probably go back to the NEPHL. All the Fed Black, White and Silver will most likely splinter off into the BHL, NEPHL and quite possibly form yet another league. Good times are coming, good thing my kid is 7 , I get to see the whole **** show from the first row.
no ones going to leave. Too much money to be made to let these organizations go. Fees will get cut next year in hopes to retain and then they will have them by the balls. It doesnt matter anyway. All leagues lead to Beer.