Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2018-19 Vegas Odds 2006's

Laughable. 06 VJW Select doesnt even have 3 full lines. Its BHL national for them.

You got your Warrior teams mixed up. Islanders played Warriors Elite and lost, not the Warriors Select. Different bracket. Select team went 0-4

Manchester Flame parents are in the mix for best cry babies as well....

anon
True story, cowbell swinging yappy whine bags

Dyson
anon
True story, cowbell swinging yappy whine bags
I thought it was the vipers with the cowbells

After last weekend I don't see much need for a cowbell this upcoming season 🙄🙄.

Anon
After last weekend I don't see much need for a cowbell this upcoming season 🙄🙄.
I've always been surprised the breakers don't have cowbells...always seemed to parallel the vipers parents (moms) and players

Odds for E9/BHL will be out next week so EHF parents can figure out what E9/BHL team they are going to move to next season.....:grinning:

E9 Daddy's have such a complex it amazes me every year. Mix the Majority of the 06 E9 in the Fed Elite---it gets ugly quick for them. Truth. Mix the Majority of the T1 Black in the E9--it is competitive hockey. True story.

Think EHF Elite, two teams, Islanders and Eagles. Both well coached and competitive players. Both strong offensively and defensively. Photo finish.Remaining teams should be strong but these two are the best. Both should finish in top 5 at end of season national rankings. Q year too. I’ve been told Q is a tiered tournament. First, second and possibly third tier. Eagles and Islanders in top tier so they’re going to face the best at that age level and wish them well this season.