Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 07 Rifles moms and grandmother classless caught on Livebarn

Just watched. Rifles definitely instigators. Terrible hockey from both sides. What a mess

OK enough of this post...we've beat this story to death... it was obviously a bad moment for all involved...let it go and get ready for the season...we all get it now...now go get your effin shine box!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

EHF BABY
This is why I am glad my kid is EHF ELITE. We dont have to deal with this rif raf and dirty play.
Ummm Top Gun and Bandits sound familiar???

Anon
EHF BABY
This is why I am glad my kid is EHF ELITE. We dont have to deal with this rif raf and dirty play.
Ummm Top Gun and Bandits sound familiar???
None of what is on that video compares in anyway to what used to go down daily at the BIA. Every time we played the Bandits it was out of control.

Anon
But none of that nonsense that went on Saturday needed to happen. As long as kids like #63 can’t control themselves this will keep happening to your team. The kid who did the cross check from VJW was reacting to an over reaction from #63 who didn’t like the kid swatting him in the thigh. That stuff happens all game, if he’s going to spaz out every time you are in for an eventful season. And #9 taking a run at that kid wasn’t needed, 5-0 score with his team coasting to an easy win. Maybe their coach might want to instill a little sportsmanship into those kids.
Every team needs a #63..you may hate him now, but in a few years, you want him on your line, you need him on your line....see what I did there.

Anon
Anon
But none of that nonsense that went on Saturday needed to happen. As long as kids like #63 can’t control themselves this will keep happening to your team. The kid who did the cross check from VJW was reacting to an over reaction from #63 who didn’t like the kid swatting him in the thigh. That stuff happens all game, if he’s going to spaz out every time you are in for an eventful season. And #9 taking a run at that kid wasn’t needed, 5-0 score with his team coasting to an easy win. Maybe their coach might want to instill a little sportsmanship into those kids.
Every team needs a #63..you may hate him now, but in a few years, you want him on your line, you need him on your line....see what I did there.
your a complete tool box.....broh the 70's and 80's are gone, goon's are gone now, the game has changed its all skill and speed and the big thugs that use to protect the star players are dinosaurs. No need for any kid to do that!

soda pop
Anon
Anon
your a complete tool box.....broh the 70's and 80's are gone, goon's are gone now, the game has changed its all skill and speed and the big thugs that use to protect the star players are dinosaurs. No need for any kid to do that!
Oh I know, just trying to get the young parents fired up. It was a bad play and we should analyze it more, maybe make a sign, protest, be heard...isnt that what everyone is doing these days.

Anon
soda pop
Anon
Anon
your a complete tool box.....broh the 70\'s and 80\'s are gone, goon\'s are gone now, the game has changed its all skill and speed and the big thugs that use to protect the star players are dinosaurs. No need for any kid to do that!
Oh I know, just trying to get the young parents fired up. It was a bad play and we should analyze it more, maybe make a sign, protest, be heard...isnt that what everyone is doing these days.
Dirty team and crazy parents.