Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BJE 05 Elite

The guy has fun watching his kid dominate and doesn't care what people think. Kinda refreshing.

I am not in the Elite circle for 05's but have heard about this kid and dad Combo. I heard the kid is a good player and great kid and the Dad is crazy and fun but would do anything for any kid and family. Now the guy from the Isles 05 from Lowell now that is something else. Piece of work right there.

Not OP, but they are dead on. College coaches don't want to deal with dad's like this. They will just go to the next player. They don't even want mom or dad emailing them about little Johnny. I suspect, from what I hear about the team, there are a lot of players that don't have older siblings that have been through the recruiting process.

This player and WS are 90% of the team. BS totally controls all aspects of the team.

Half the team cut for next year. They will be furious.

BS did you tell them yet? Don't you think that is the right thing to do for the sake of the child?

anon
My son recently played BJE 05 Elite. I am not trying to be mean, but there was a defensemen that was fantastic. He is awesome..no knock on kid. The DAD however wouldn\'t stop talking. It was to the point of embarrassing. I am not trying to be funny, but he may have had a head injury and that would explain things.

If not - please! You are hurting your son. Check with college coaches - They don\'t want you involved - they don\'t want you saying anything. The less you say the better. It is your son\'s journey, not yours.

Please it was painful.
you sound like you had a head injury!