Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BA gaming My Hockey Rankings?

Oz
anon
anon
These ridiculous rankings are really that important to you? Why?
MHR is very important to me. I send the rankings to my kids local HS coach every week, along with his stats including +/- and CORSI. I\'m also putting together a package to send to prep coaches which includes the MHR data. They all need to understand just how elite my kid is.
Your half a$$ing it, no highlight live barn DVD in the making?
There is now, thanks for the idea.

I know some people who really cares about MHR....BA does.

anon
These ridiculous rankings are really that important to you? Why?
They obviously matter to BA. Enough to enter BBB scores on MHR as if they are BA and cherry pick too at multiple birth years!

Not my question-why do they matter to you?

anon
Not my question-why do they matter to you?
Gaming the rankings is the same thing as gaming score sheets. Its a lie plain in simple.

And this affects you and your kid in some way? How?

So what

anon
So what
It doenst really matter but it does show the lack of integrity in that program.

Pretty simple then-don't have your kid play there.

anon
So what
So why do you keep score during a game! This all matters more to BA then it does to anyone commenting on this. Just saying.

Whiners

Imagine if a good EHF team entered a winter tournament then added a few players from other teams in the league and then won a tournament and bragged about it. Not only that the EHF team only posted wins as their name and losses would go under another team name.......there would be no issues right?

the only issue would be for those parents who gauge their players success or failure in the sport on some byzantine ranking system

Anon
Games are posted from Buffalo to BA that Boston Baked Beans played. Your ether one team or the other. Can’t be both.
Im surprised how many Lovell fanboys are defending this move. If any other team was doing this, especially an EHF Elite team, it would be the end of the world on this forum. Since it's BA it doesnt matter though huh? Shameless move by a bunch of con artists at that organization.

Fake News !

The MHR are moronic. No HS coach cares, nor Jr. coaches, nor prep coaches for that matter cares. If you are using MHR as a gauge to evaluate your players success (or failure) in the sport you are really missing the point.

anon
The MHR are moronic. No HS coach cares, nor Jr. coaches, nor prep coaches for that matter cares. If you are using MHR as a gauge to evaluate your players success (or failure) in the sport you are really missing the point.
!

It doesn't sound to me like anyone is defending Lovell. What is being said about them may (or may not) be true. I think the question being asked is why do people actually give a crap about this?

Pathetic!

**** tournament and a ****ty team won it

Jesus Christ this is hockey..there is no crying.

This is so annoying. Baked bean 06 IS the 06 BA elite team. How many times has it been stated?? The BA ‘Q’team is the same roster. No subs, no ringers- same 12 YO kids. They’re a good team. There’s no cheating involved, no trickery with reporting scores... so ridiculous to assert such crap. Awesome job BA/ baked beans. Keep it going for the Q!

Anon
This is so annoying. Baked bean 06 IS the 06 BA elite team. How many times has it been stated?? The BA ‘Q’team is the same roster. No subs, no ringers- same 12 YO kids. They’re a good team. There’s no cheating involved, no trickery with reporting scores... so ridiculous to assert such crap. Awesome job BA/ baked beans. Keep it going for the Q!
Then rationale why they are playing as the BBB instead of BA?

Are you really serious wanting to know this? Are you that insecure that this makes that much of a difference what they call themselves and how it affects these ridiculous rankings? Jesus Christ-I sincerely hope that this incessant whining doesn't rub off on your kid-he's not going to go far if it does.

Can someone post a link or show me where BBB is on MHR ? Not seeing it !

Why do people keep responding and regurgitating this stuff without verifying it.

Anon
I think you are missing the point of those that actually care. The assumption is (and I believe it 100%) that had the BBB had a poor tournament showing they wouldn't have posted the scores under BA and they only reported them under BA because it helps the cause. To me that is smart business but obviously not everyone feels as I do.

I will take you at your word that this was the BA team because honestly I don't care. The kids should be congratulated on winning and look back proudly on their accomplishments regardless. However, the organization does have a well earned reputation as having rather "flexible" rosters during the season so I can see how an over zealous parent could be upset.

anon
Anon
I think you are missing the point of those that actually care. The assumption is (and I believe it 100%) that had the BBB had a poor tournament showing they wouldn't have posted the scores under BA and they only reported them under BA because it helps the cause. To me that is smart business but obviously not everyone feels as I do.

I will take you at your word that this was the BA team because honestly I don't care. The kids should be congratulated on winning and look back proudly on their accomplishments regardless. However, the organization does have a well earned reputation as having rather "flexible" rosters during the season so I can see how an over zealous parent could be upset.
My understanding is that, in the past, the BB was comprised of top players from any Lovell teams . They would invite their top players to make up this tournament BBB team. This year, however, they kept their regular season team together and they are the baked beans. I honestly don’t think it was to be sneaky- it was done to allow for an “all star” tourney team to compete in different tournaments. Again, this year, the entire 06 E team was invited and no others were asked.

Doesn’t MHR get updated on Wednesday? Nothing’s even posted yet so what are you even blabbing about??

All scores from over the weekend were reported under BBB 06, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good BA bashing.

BBB 06:
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2018&t=23624

BA 06:
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2018&t=2238

Thank you for posting the facts. You People are crazy hating on 12 year old boys

Anon
All scores from over the weekend were reported under BBB 06, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good BA bashing.

BBB 06:

BA 06:
Oh, so all of the games were reported under the team that they played as, and zero games were reported under BA regardless of wins or losses.... Interesting.

You people are crazy !

I make an appeal, under the auspice of sane posting guidelines that these stupid threads got thrown to the garbage. NO ONE CARES ABOUT RANKINGS. And by that it means NO ONE!

Anon
Anon
All scores from over the weekend were reported under BBB 06, but let\'s not let facts get in the way of a good BA bashing.

BBB 06:

BA 06:
Oh, so all of the games were reported under the team that they played as, and zero games were reported under BA regardless of wins or losses.... Interesting.

You people are crazy !
Originally the losses were posted as BBB and the wins were posted as BA. Now the the wins / losses are all posted under BBB. Interesting how this has been corrected. No opponent would have posted their scores against BA if they played BBB. Clear deception based on initial postings.

Anon
Anon
Anon
All scores from over the weekend were reported under BBB 06, but let\\\'s not let facts get in the way of a good BA bashing.

BBB 06:

BA 06:

You people are crazy !
Originally the losses were posted as BBB and the wins were posted as BA. Now the the wins / losses are all posted under BBB. Interesting how this has been corrected. No opponent would have posted their scores against BA if they played BBB. Clear deception based on initial postings.
Thank goodness for those of you shedding light on this outrageous behavior by BA! You have all done yoeman's work in righting this serious wrong!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
All scores from over the weekend were reported under BBB 06, but let\\\'s not let facts get in the way of a good BA bashing.

BBB 06:

BA 06:

You people are crazy !
It was changed because they were reported.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
All scores from over the weekend were reported under BBB 06, but let\\\\\\\'s not let facts get in the way of a good BA bashing.

BBB 06:

BA 06:

You people are crazy !
It was changed because they were reported.
Clear deception!

BA should be banned from playing games in the Fed until this gets worked out.

"It was changed because they were reported." Whew! We dodged a bullet there! Man I am so pleased we finally got this settled! Now everyone will be able to sleep tonight know all is good with the world! And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts the people at BA don't know, don't care and just go about their everyday hockey life regardless. :upside_down_face:

anon
"It was changed because they were reported." Whew! We dodged a bullet there! Man I am so pleased we finally got this settled! Now everyone will be able to sleep tonight know all is good with the world! And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts the people at BA don't know, don't care and just go about their everyday hockey life regardless. :upside_down_face:
Sorry your reported game scores got cut!

Anon
I can't tell if this is blatant stupidity or brilliant sarcasm.

It’s brilliant stupidity 👊👊

RG banned them this morning from ever playing USPHL super duper Platinum Elite teams. $25K fines and Felger ball gags for any and all offenders.

Anon
:grinning:

BUSTED