Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Wizards Select

Because they'll still get 80 kids paying whatever to tryout and their parents checks cleared. No reason to change any of these teams until parents decide they've had enough.

Record aside, this program has fallen and I feel bad for parents that are believing the hype machine of ECW. I get it, they serve a purpose but there are far better options within a reasonable driving distance than ECW but you might not be able to call your kid elite.

80 percent turnover every year on this team and always for the same reason.

Sorry your Wizard got turned over...:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The Bros. have wanted to fire him for awhile, but they cant find anyone to take the coaching gig. At least not anyone who'll take the job this late in the season. Both Select and Elite coaches need to go. I heard a handful of elite level kids were ready to jump over to ECW, but they wont budge on removing the coach.

The team manager is just not a nice person. Always with something negative or nasty to say. Not a good face for the Wiz.

When will you people realize that the god **** name of the program doesn’t mean ****! Those coaches are a joke! They got rid of the only guy who had a clue and they were left with 2 town coaches!
People it’s the COACH for the love of god.... stop feeding your ego....it doesn’t matter.... only the coach and his practices matter.... you people really think that when these “elite” players apply to school the coach at Avon is going to say “oh you played for the Wizards Elite.... here is 60k a year” you are ALL delusional.... all ego maniacs who have no clue on what it actually takes to compete at even a public school level...keep driving your land rovers and make sure your wives wear extra tight yoga pants and fury boots.... the coach loves to eye **** her evey time she’s at the rink giggling at his jokes..... idiots “is all over”

Hockey God
When will you people realize that the god **** name of the program doesn’t mean ****! Those coaches are a joke! They got rid of the only guy who had a clue and they were left with 2 town coaches!
People it’s the COACH for the love of god.... stop feeding your ego....it doesn’t matter.... only the coach and his practices matter.... you people really think that when these “elite” players apply to school the coach at Avon is going to say “oh you played for the Wizards Elite.... here is 60k a year” you are ALL delusional.... all ego maniacs who have no clue on what it actually takes to compete at even a public school level...keep driving your land rovers and make sure your wives wear extra tight yoga pants and fury boots.... the coach loves to eye **** her evey time she’s at the rink giggling at his jokes..... idiots “is all over”
Come on hockey god, don't tell these bozos anything, I enjoy watching all the rats scurry around and undermining each other. It's like my own reality tv show without Comcast shaking me down each month for dough.

Yes very true!!! It’s is very entertaining 🤣