Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: QUEBEC "Q" TOURNAMENT STORY LINES 2019

Bauer in Chicago still a thing? Once it was a big deal, not sure anymore

Laughed at “my kid plays for a team that will probably make the Q in a few years”.

Unfortunately Toronto teams don't go because of conflict many years ago among leagues and they remain unwelcome. Bulk of the event is during Mass school break this year. Most orgs pick up a lot of the cost and you can drive so huge money event argument does not really hold water. If I can pull my son from school for a day to go to Chicago, Detroit or Buffalo I sure can go two days for the Q. Watered or not still the premier youth event, and great location.

AON
Unfortunately Toronto teams don't go because of conflict many years ago among leagues and they remain unwelcome. Bulk of the event is during Mass school break this year. Most orgs pick up a lot of the cost and you can drive so huge money event argument does not really hold water. If I can pull my son from school for a day to go to Chicago, Detroit or Buffalo I sure can go two days for the Q. Watered or not still the premier youth event, and great location.
Great location? Arctic circle is beautiful this time of year....

Correct, BJE will never play BA again because it is not worth the BJE $5K fine and coach suspension to lose to BA. I am worried about BA taking the Q 'ship home with them. A team full of energetic players. All buy into the system and that team will beat IHC and their two superstars in Quebec provided the BA goalie is on top of his game. And my kid is on an EHF team. Where is Tonya Harding when we need her????
:grin:

Ex-BA dad
Correct, BJE will never play BA again because it is not worth the BJE $5K fine and coach suspension to lose to BA. I am worried about BA taking the Q 'ship home with them. A team full of energetic players. All buy into the system and that team will beat IHC and their two superstars in Quebec provided the BA goalie is on top of his game. And my kid is on an EHF team. Where is Tonya Harding when we need her????
Give it a break ex BA Dad...You sound like a creepy old man gushing over a team of 12 year old kids... that your own kid doesn't even play for...:boy: :older_man:

Anon
Ex-BA dad
Correct, BJE will never play BA again because it is not worth the BJE $5K fine and coach suspension to lose to BA. I am worried about BA taking the Q \'ship home with them. A team full of energetic players. All buy into the system and that team will beat IHC and their two superstars in Quebec provided the BA goalie is on top of his game. And my kid is on an EHF team. Where is Tonya Harding when we need her????
Give it a break ex BA Dad...You sound like a creepy old man gushing over a team of 12 year old kids... that your own kid doesn't even play for...:boy: :older_man:
Seriously, JI paid the fine and told RG what he can do with his over inflated ego.

Then Don't go!
#ProblemSolved

Buford T. Justice
Then Don't go!
#ProblemSolved
Buford actually made a post that isn't crazy. Wonders never cease.

Funny, none of you have commented on any of the story lines the OP had...