Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston Advantage should post all 7 games to MHR under Boston Advantage

anon
anon
Nothing like the great DBoard comeback of all time \"Your so dumb...\"

Right up there with \'Sorry Your Kid Got Cut\"
It's even better with poor grammar. It is a conjunction of two words Einstein "You" & "Are" so the result is "You're" not "Your". Good thing your kid is on the #13 ranked team in the country at 12 so he obviously will be receiving a college scholarship because I doubt your fast food salary will be sufficient.
Dude the original quote was misspelled that’s why it’s in “quotes” still. Get it?

I do get it, I was commenting to the OP.

This is f***g great man. This tool actually read and quoted MHR "rules". Are you f***ing kidding me? An all time dboard classic

The best thing about this thread isn't the MHR rule quote. It's the Lovell fanboys who try to justify typical BA cheating and lying. Keep giving Lovell your money suckers.

No Lovell rump swab here. Listening you people **** and moan about something so stupid as 12 YO hockey rankings that don't mean jack s**t is priceless. I beg of you please continue.

No-its the rules quote.

I'd say it's time to register a class action lawsuit against MHR seeking damages for all those affected by this gross abuse of youth hockey score reporting.

Ahhh, so why is the guy so wrapped-up in rankings which are a pretty inaccurate science which no one cares about? Does he get a performance based raise to his coaching stipend if his team is ranked at some specific level or something? The only possible reason this could matter to anyone.

Doubt BA even cracks the top 10 this season. They just don’t have the fire power as the other teams out there.

Anon
Doubt BA even cracks the top 10 this season. They just don’t have the fire power as the other teams out there.
They are ranked #13 on MHR... think it’s definitely within reach. They beat #3 eagles, #5 Syracuse and # 10 Maryland already. I’d say they are doing ok.

I highly doubt BA could beat my son's Eagles team again. It was a fluke win and would never happen again.

Eagles Dad
I highly doubt BA could beat my son's Eagles team again. It was a fluke win and would never happen again.
Do you realize what an absolute idiot that statement makes you appear to be?

That wasn’t posted by an Eagle parent. Sh.. Stirrer

Anon
Anon
They are ranked #13 on MHR... think it’s definitely within reach. They beat #3 eagles, #5 Syracuse and # 10 Maryland already. I’d say they are doing ok.
Beat Syracuse and Maryland? Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Beat Syracuse and Maryland? Whatcha talkin bout Willis?
Christ, here we go again....Boston Baked Beans '06, who if you have been reading along, is the Boston Advantage '06 Elite team playing under a different name, just beat #5 Syracuse Nationals 5-2 and #10 Team Maryland 2-0 last weekend in Buffalo.

https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2018&t=23624

Why is it important that they crack the top 10?

anon
Why is it important that they crack the top 10?
No one said it was important. It has never happed in the past and won’t be happening this year either.

Apparently, its important to you.

No dog in this fight, but MHR is used by USA Hockey and it's districts for seeding Nationals.

It's not some parent website that's made up along the way. It's definitely used for more than schlong measuring among parents and leagues.

Now back to your scheduled Lovell bashing and or blue kool aid drinking..

Pee Wees don't have nationals so justifying the importance of rankings for 06's by this criteria is irrelevant.

Which leaves your second statement which is dead nuts accurate.

You guys are really pathetic and have zero understanding how MHR scores are entered. You do realize that the opposing team can enter the game scores for MHR too, right? Always assuming that it's BA entering the scores...sad...

Team A is playing against Boston Baked Beans in a tournament. No one from Team A knows who the hell the Boston Baked Beans are so when they show up for the game, they ask the Boston Baked Beans coach who they are. Baked Beans coach responds "Oh, we're just the Boston Advantage XX Team". Team A plays the game and enters the score in MHR as Boston Advantage XX.

BA 05E team was in Buffalo last weekend as Boston Baked Beans. They went 1-3 in their games. Highly doubt they put the scores in MHR because their rating dropped by entering those loses in MHR. Final answer, the opposing teams put the scores in MHR.

Could be be the same with other BA age groups even if BA won. Opposing teams can put in the scores. Even though the opposing team may have lost to Boston Baked Beans (BA), the opposing team rating can still go up.

So, is it shady that they just don't go into the tournament as their BA team? - YES. But don't assume that they are always the ones entering the scores in MHR.

Get off your high horses and stop thinking we control everything and that the entire youth hockey world revolves around us in New England. The fact of the matter is that the rest of the country laughs at us and how youth hockey is organized here...

Anon
You guys are really pathetic and have zero understanding how MHR scores are entered. You do realize that the opposing team can enter the game scores for MHR too, right? Always assuming that it's BA entering the scores...sad...

Team A is playing against Boston Baked Beans in a tournament. No one from Team A knows who the hell the Boston Baked Beans are so when they show up for the game, they ask the Boston Baked Beans coach who they are. Baked Beans coach responds "Oh, we're just the Boston Advantage XX Team". Team A plays the game and enters the score in MHR as Boston Advantage XX.

BA 05E team was in Buffalo last weekend as Boston Baked Beans. They went 1-3 in their games. Highly doubt they put the scores in MHR because their rating dropped by entering those loses in MHR. Final answer, the opposing teams put the scores in MHR.

Could be be the same with other BA age groups even if BA won. Opposing teams can put in the scores. Even though the opposing team may have lost to Boston Baked Beans (BA), the opposing team rating can still go up.

So, is it shady that they just don't go into the tournament as their BA team? - YES. But don't assume that they are always the ones entering the scores in MHR.

Get off your high horses and stop thinking we control everything and that the entire youth hockey world revolves around us in New England. The fact of the matter is that the rest of the country laughs at us and how youth hockey is organized here...
And the one team that beat Boston Baked Beans just happened to record that game as BBB. Lol. I’m sure all of the BBB parents and coaches were adament about games being recorded as BBB. You guys are too much sometimes!

One thing is for sure BA, BBB whatever name you want to give them, they won’t be cracking the top 10 this season.

WHY DO THEY ENTER AS BBB IF THEY ARE THE BA TEAM? Can anyone answer honestly?

Anon
WHY DO THEY ENTER AS BBB IF THEY ARE THE BA TEAM? Can anyone answer honestly?
So parents have to spend more money on two uniforms?

Already been over this.... BBB is a tournament team . It just so happens that there were no changes made to the roster this year . This year BBB is the BA team- no changes. Other years it was an all star team if you will, with a slightly different roster .

Anon
Already been over this.... BBB is a tournament team . It just so happens that there were no changes made to the roster this year . This year BBB is the BA team- no changes. Other years it was an all star team if you will, with a slightly different roster .
Then why not just enter as BA? Tournaments are for spring/summer and everyone knows that.

Anon
Anon
Then why not just enter as BA? Tournaments are for spring/summer and everyone knows that.
Yeah!!! Why would a winter tournament team enter a winter tournament as a winter tournament team??? Makes no sense!!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Yeah!!! Why would a winter tournament team enter a winter tournament as a winter tournament team??? Makes no sense!!!
Are you new to this hockey thing? Name another winter tournament team (dont count Q teams)....go ahead.

Anon
Since the launch of BBB, the org has always promoted BBB as a team that will be made up of the best players from all the Lovell teams. No other Lovell teams were permitted to play this season, I wonder why...... BBB seemed like a unique benefit of playing for a Lovell team and having the opportunity to play with other kids in season. Strange this is how the org promoted the team yet ended up just sending only BA players. Why? They are kids. Give them what you promised.

Anon
Anon
Since the launch of BBB, the org has always promoted BBB as a team that will be made up of the best players from all the Lovell teams. No other Lovell teams were permitted to play this season, I wonder why...... BBB seemed like a unique benefit of playing for a Lovell team and having the opportunity to play with other kids in season. Strange this is how the org promoted the team yet ended up just sending only BA players. Why? They are kids. Give them what you promised.
I agree. Either call is BA or play as BBB and allow other Lovell players to participate.

Anon
Anon
Anon
I agree. Either call is BA or play as BBB and allow other Lovell players to participate.
Introducing THE BOSTON BAKED BEANS!
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2016, 12:20PM

Lovell Hockey would like to announce the inception of the Boston Baked Beans. The Beans are the 1st of their kind as they will be a fall/winter all star team with all their players being selected from the Lovell Hockey family; Boston Advantage, Advantage Ice, Lovell Knights and our newest program The 95 Giants. The Beans will field teams next year at the 2007, 2006,2005,2004 and 2003 birth years. The objective of these teams will be to play in 2-3 top tournaments/showcases in North America without disrupting their fall/winter teams regular game schedule.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Lovell Hockey would like to announce the inception of the Boston Baked Beans. The Beans are the 1st of their kind as they will be a fall/winter all star team with all their players being selected from the Lovell Hockey family; Boston Advantage, Advantage Ice, Lovell Knights and our newest program The 95 Giants. The Beans will field teams next year at the 2007, 2006,2005,2004 and 2003 birth years. The objective of these teams will be to play in 2-3 top tournaments/showcases in North America without disrupting their fall/winter teams regular game schedule.

In summary, our winter full season teams arent good enough to compete in top tournaments so we have to bring in players to be competitive.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

In summary, our winter full season teams arent good enough to compete in top tournaments so we have to bring in players to be competitive.
Well that shut them up real quick. Now go get your EFFIN shine boxes @ Pilgrim.

Explain to me why anyone actually cares about this?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Well that shut them up real quick. Now go get your EFFIN shine boxes @ Pilgrim.
Please refrain from using the "Shine Box" moniker as I have copy rights (©) ownership under "Good Fella"... your cooperation is appreciated!!! :relaxed: