Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrock Tournament

Does anyone know yet which rinks which birth years will be playing in yet?

Re: Shamrock Tournament

All games @ Thayer

Moving tournament to HockeyTown

American Dad
So, this thing kicks off in 8 days. Any idea when the schedule comes out? Some folks work on weekends?

anon
American Dad
So, this thing kicks off in 8 days. Any idea when the schedule comes out? Some folks work on weekends?
The schedule will come out when the leprechaun decides to let you know. Sorry your schedule got...never announced

anon
American Dad
Well, I would tell your "team leader" at McDonald's that you can't work that weekend. Pretty good chance the games will be on Saturday and Sunday. Write the weekend off.

anon
American Dad
Not defending the shamrock tournament by any means because I think it is run poorly....

But how come every time spring and summer roll around and a tournament is coming up everyone comes on the board and says like "I CANT BELIEVE THE SCHEDULE ISNT OUT YET" ? These schedules come out one week before the tournament, at best like 10 days ahead of time. Yet each time a tournament is coming up someone goes absolutely ballistic over it. Relax zippy.

We received schedule yesterday, the 06's are mainly playing at Pilgrim.