Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is your son a Goalie? Take Notice - Opportunity for 2011 Goalie.

Kinda sexist, no?

Goalie Dad
Coach
Looking for a 2011 goalie who is looking to take their game to the next level. This is a full time goalie position and includes a 36 game schedule and private goalie coaching at each game and practice. This is a serious opportunity for the right goalie looking to work hard and improve their game. Goaltending is a unique position and having the right coach that understands the game and the position is vital for success. Please email Unger35@gmail.com for more information.
We may be interested, can you elaborate on team/league private lessons location?
Bay State Breakers 3rd level team. Just google the email address and you will see.

Anon
Goalie Dad
Coach
Looking for a 2011 goalie who is looking to take their game to the next level. This is a full time goalie position and includes a 36 game schedule and private goalie coaching at each game and practice. This is a serious opportunity for the right goalie looking to work hard and improve their game. Goaltending is a unique position and having the right coach that understands the game and the position is vital for success. Please email Unger35@gmail.com for more information.
We may be interested, can you elaborate on team/league private lessons location?
Bay State Breakers 3rd level team. Just google the email address and you will see.
My 2011 daughter plays like a girl!!! Douche nozzle

Goalie
Anon
Goalie Dad
Coach
My 2011 daughter plays like a girl!!! Douche nozzle
What’s your problem? Was simply stating what the team was since the OP for some reason didn’t want to.

Thanks for the post. Some strange comments here, but I'm glad a few at least got the right idea.

The team is Baystate Breakers 2011 Tier 1. We skate at the Bog in Kingston MA. It's a good opportunity for a goaltender to learn about the game improve at the position. The program includes a weekly goalie skills clinic and I will be running a weekly team practice where modern instruction will be provided. I have an extension hockey background and was a goalie myself.

Some of the topics I plan to cover throughout the season with the goalie are as follows:
Proper Stance, Glove Position's, Edge Control, Angles, Positioning, Shuffles, T-Pushes, Rebounds, Puck Control, Stick Control, Butterflies, Glove Saves, Blocker Saves, Five Hole, Poke checks, Behind the Net, Post Coverage, Breakaways, 2 on 1's, One timers, Screens and other common game scenarios.

Please send me an email if you are interested in learning more. unger35@gmail.com

Do you know of any 2011 goalies looking to join a team full time with no tuition?

I am one of the coaches on the 2011 Spartans team playing in the Boston Hockey League American League.

We do not have a full time goalie and cycling kids through the net is really killing us in games. If we can find a qualified dedicated goalie we can add them full time, tuition free.

Thank you.

Coach
Can you elaborate on the private goalie coaching at each game?

anon
Coach
Can you elaborate on the private goalie coaching at each game?
The OP who is the coach I'm assuming by his name in the post, is a goalie instructor. Google the email address and it will show which organization and level of play this is associated with. From there you can google the coach himself and see he was part of a goalie development program in Canada. Not sure about your opinion but I've watched alot of youth hockey with 2 boys playing. Not sure how a coach gives private instruction during a game while still coaching. Practice, that's another thing all together. But this seems more like a lower level coach needing a goalie and trying to leverage his past experience to recruit someone for the spot.