Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TPE Hockey 06 Rosters

anon
Anon
Just saw some of the names on the 06 rosters...Im still laughing....:laughing: ..What a joke...Keep writing those checks though...
This is one of the douchiest comments I've ever seen on this board. You are definatly one of the fathers everyone is ****ting on when you walk away.
What? You don’t search 12/13 year old hockey rosters at 10:00 at night? Then “laugh” at kids who have probably blown by your kid in development and then justify it by using that great fall back excuse of “writing checks”. I guess it makes for a better nights sleep. By the way, I’m convinced this is the IHC and nose guy. Constant use of the emoji’s is just showing a sad regression. Just accept your kid isn’t destined for greatness in hockey and enjoy watching him play and hopefully have fun. Speaking from experience it will make everything for both him and you so much better.

It's a great showcase - top kids are there. The bottom 50-75 you could interchange with another 200 kids - same as any showcase.

Love this comment. So true.

It's interesting that players are invited mostly from IHC ba bje ssk bjt and mmf. I guess those are where top players AND interchange-able players belong hence invitations. The other E9 and some Fed teams have only interchange-ables hence no invitations.

Anon

It's interesting that players are invited mostly from IHC ba bje ssk bjt and mmf. I guess those are where top players AND interchange-able players belong hence invitations. The other E9 and some Fed teams have only interchange-ables hence no invitations.
Just shows how good the E9 is with 12 kids from BA! Wow - 12 kids from BA alone, that BA team will smoke any team in America if this a true sense of the best kids in the US.

anon
Anon

It\'s interesting that players are invited mostly from IHC ba bje ssk bjt and mmf. I guess those are where top players AND interchange-able players belong hence invitations. The other E9 and some Fed teams have only interchange-ables hence no invitations.
Just shows how good the E9 is with 12 kids from BA! Wow - 12 kids from BA alone, that BA team will smoke any team in America if this a true sense of the best kids in the US.
Foolin Poulin with the connections. VJW, Seacoast and Patriots had a few players that were better than some of the BA players. Don't understand how the little d man from BA is better than some of the other d men in the E9.Guess it must be a "thanks dad moment".

Further discussion that the TPE rosters are not a true reflection of the best players in the area is not necessary. This isn't a Team Massachusetts or U.S. hockey evaluation camp, its more about having the connections to get invited rather than playing ability compared to peers. Clearly some kids participating are top level 06's, but many aren't - so this is like many other capitalistic ventures in youth hockey. No worries, ISL prep coaches won't be at the event handing out full-rides. If you're really interested in your son playing prep hockey, get the ball rolling by contacting the head coach directly and you will get responses and tons of literature on the school, etc. It's part of what they do, attract interest in their schools and expand the candidate pool.

is the 06/ 60 development camp similar to this tpe camp?

anon
is the 06/ 60 development camp similar to this tpe camp?
06 sixty will be good, I hear kids from all over coming in not just Mass. Rumor is Gelstx guys are putting in a bunch of money to start their own program. Top notch coaches and at a reasonable price. Hope they post rosters soon.

06 sixty? What kind of make believe tourney is that????

anon
Sorry your kid didn't get invited.

BA, Eagles, Islanders Dad's Group
anon
Sorry your kid didn't get invited.
BA LOL!!!!

anon
On behalf of the New England Hockey Group, we would like to extend an invitation to attend our 3-day Development Camp at Essex Sports Center, Middleton Massachusetts June 28-30.

Our three-day camp will test you physically and mentally both on and off the ice. Our professional coaching staff will consist of Jerry Keefe/Northeastern University, Paul Pearl/Boston University, Mike Ayers/Boston College and Assistant Director of Player Personnel for the USNTDP, Rod Braceful. All will be behind the benches, running practices, and conducting video sessions. Our objective for this development camp is to select and train the most competitive 06’s in North America.

Our three-day camp will include.

• 2+ hours daily on ice development/situational training

• Position specific training

• 3 Games

• Video analysis

• Seminars for both players and parents

• New England Prep School coaches (Rosters & Schedules will be sent ahead of time)

Looks legit to me.