Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where is Brick Team roster?

I hope all the MMF Kids and parents got one good last look at the back of the head of their former "Pro" coach as he walked away from the dumpster fire he left behind because there is no viable talent to harvest money from in the years to come ; Hopefully he verbally beat your kid to tears one last time so you can feel like you got your moneys worth . Sorry your Brick Dreams got cut...but you can always help contribute by joining the AAA Go Fund ME BJB teams.

BrickTop
I hope all the MMF Kids and parents got one good last look at the back of the head of their former \"Pro\" coach as he walked away from the dumpster fire he left behind because there is no viable talent to harvest money from in the years to come ; Hopefully he verbally beat your kid to tears one last time so you can feel like you got your moneys worth . Sorry your Brick Dreams got cut...but you can always help contribute by joining the AAA Go Fund ME BJB teams.
That mmf team will struggle to make the playoffs next year. Top Gun finally has a full roster and it’s a good one. SSK added some talent, too. Flames were a mess in second half of the season. Could be some misery in Marlboro

Anon
BrickTop
I hope all the MMF Kids and parents got one good last look at the back of the head of their former \\\"Pro\\\" coach as he walked away from the dumpster fire he left behind because there is no viable talent to harvest money from in the years to come ; Hopefully he verbally beat your kid to tears one last time so you can feel like you got your moneys worth . Sorry your Brick Dreams got cut...but you can always help contribute by joining the AAA Go Fund ME BJB teams.
That mmf team will struggle to make the playoffs next year. Top Gun finally has a full roster and it’s a good one. SSK added some talent, too. Flames were a mess in second half of the season. Could be some misery in Marlboro
You’re unbelievable! You really think teams that won 11 and 8 games each are the future of the 09’ division? Especially when TG picked up a Flames kid who refuses to pass then whines and pitches a fit every time he’s broken up? You must not have an 09’ playing in this league.

BrickTop
I hope all the MMF Kids and parents got one good last look at the back of the head of their former "Pro" coach as he walked away from the dumpster fire he left behind because there is no viable talent to harvest money from in the years to come ; Hopefully he verbally beat your kid to tears one last time so you can feel like you got your moneys worth . Sorry your Brick Dreams got cut...but you can always help contribute by joining the AAA Go Fund ME BJB teams.
Sounds like first hand knowledge so either your kid got cut or your kid left the team

Anon
BrickTop
I hope all the MMF Kids and parents got one good last look at the back of the head of their former \"Pro\" coach as he walked away from the dumpster fire he left behind because there is no viable talent to harvest money from in the years to come ; Hopefully he verbally beat your kid to tears one last time so you can feel like you got your moneys worth . Sorry your Brick Dreams got cut...but you can always help contribute by joining the AAA Go Fund ME BJB teams.
Sounds like first hand knowledge so either your kid got cut or your kid left the team
Listen you Fringe, If I throw a dog a bone I don't want know if it tastes good or not

Cousin Avi
Anon
BrickTop
I hope all the MMF Kids and parents got one good last look at the back of the head of their former \\\"Pro\\\" coach as he walked away from the dumpster fire he left behind because there is no viable talent to harvest money from in the years to come ; Hopefully he verbally beat your kid to tears one last time so you can feel like you got your moneys worth . Sorry your Brick Dreams got cut...but you can always help contribute by joining the AAA Go Fund ME BJB teams.
Listen you Fringe, If I throw a dog a bone I don't want know if it tastes good or not
Sorry you got cut

BrickTop
Do you know what nemesis means?

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.

Hence the expression - Greedy as a Pig

I’m not sure if any of the flames 09 kids made the Brick team. Pretty sure 3 defensemen from terriers, 1 from BA, 1 from IHC and 1 import.
Forwards 2 from terriers, 1 from ihc, 2 from bje, 1 from tg, 2 from huskies, not sure of other

Goalie is from tg and import.

Sorry your kid got cut dbag

Philadelphia as well for a player. At least it’s a shorter drive.

Anon
And 09 parents aren’t crazy? Didn’t make team in your area so take your kid to Detroit?
Chicago, but point taken. IHC 09 goalie playing in Philadelphia.

Anon
Anon
And 09 parents aren’t crazy? Didn’t make team in your area so take your kid to Detroit?
Chicago, but point taken. IHC 09 goalie playing in Philadelphia.
How are these kids getting the release? I know a family who moved a year ahead of time out of one teams region so that they would be eligible for another brick team. What's the release process? I though you either played for the team in your geographical area or you don't play.

They get a release if they don’t make the team.

Anon
If that's the case then the team is picked, why wait to post the roster? BJB are quickly losing traction in the market.....

Anon
Anon
If that's the case then the team is picked, why wait to post the roster? BJB are quickly losing traction in the market.....
Traction? Get a life. So what if they wait a week, month...doesnt matter.

Anon
Anon
Anon
If that\'s the case then the team is picked, why wait to post the roster? BJB are quickly losing traction in the market.....
The greed of the organization will eventually cause it to implode.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
If that\\\'s the case then the team is picked, why wait to post the roster? BJB are quickly losing traction in the market.....
So why don't you parents stop paying to play on their second teams? I get it, you want to look cool.... but you can't come on here and talk about how greedy they are, and then when little Johnny gets picked to play for BJB in the Minuteman Flames Spring Classic for $500.00 and you go and buy a jumpsuit, bag, hats, and BJB underwear, you're sort of enabling it.... no?

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
If that\\\\\\\'s the case then the team is picked, why wait to post the roster? BJB are quickly losing traction in the market.....
So why don't you parents stop paying to play on their second teams? I get it, you want to look cool.... but you can't come on here and talk about how greedy they are, and then when little Johnny gets picked to play for BJB in the Minuteman Flames Spring Classic for $500.00 and you go and buy a jumpsuit, bag, hats, and BJB underwear, you're sort of enabling it.... no?
To clear up your confusion on my post about the greed. My bender has never and will never tryout for a BJB’s team. I don’t chase status and logos and the word Elite. So for that fact alone I can talk all I want about the greed. I have not given a red cent to this organization and I’m proud of that fact.

If your kids not playing on the brick team their hockey career is over. Everyone knows its Brick right to the NHL.

Last years Brick Team is still in therapy. There were a lot of big egos that came crashing back to earth after performance at the Mall.