Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Best Lies

We are going to be playing in the Black or Elite next year!!

My son is a great team kid. He works hard. Very mature. You won’t be disappointed if you put him on your roster.

Gronk
What team spun you the most incredible mistruth to get you to sign with them?
Just play black this year. He'll have an opportunity to move up to the elite team next year...

He may even get called up for a game or two this year.

Anon
Gronk
Just play black this year. He'll have an opportunity to move up to the elite team next year...

Exactly word for word out of the Cap's (now PHC) coach's mouth we used to play for at the start of the year. Then around mid year he started rolling in that the Elite coach was in contact with him wanting to move my son up. This went on for weeks and got to the point that I had to tell him to shut-up and stop talking about it.

At the end of the year, just prior to playoffs being complete the coach and I were standing alone together shooting the crap, laughing - joking...then all of a sudden grabs my arm and says very seriously, "Don't tell anyone about me telling you (name of elite coach here) wanted to move (my son) up to elite, I will get into a lot trouble!" I just laughed knowing he was full of crap all along.

Then, when we were compilating leaving the coach would call and text constantly, things would be different next year, telling me that certain players were returning, that we should return because he was in contact with the other parents and they gave their word they were returning. All the while I was communicating with the other parents who all said they were not returning, never told him that because they had already signed with other organizations!

You have Lies, ****ed Lies, then PHC Lies!!

ANON
Anon
Gronk
Just play black this year. He\'ll have an opportunity to move up to the elite team next year...

Exactly word for word out of the Cap's (now PHC) coach's mouth we used to play for at the start of the year. Then around mid year he started rolling in that the Elite coach was in contact with him wanting to move my son up. This went on for weeks and got to the point that I had to tell him to shut-up and stop talking about it.

At the end of the year, just prior to playoffs being complete the coach and I were standing alone together shooting the crap, laughing - joking...then all of a sudden grabs my arm and says very seriously, "Don't tell anyone about me telling you (name of elite coach here) wanted to move (my son) up to elite, I will get into a lot trouble!" I just laughed knowing he was full of crap all along.

Then, when we were compilating leaving the coach would call and text constantly, things would be different next year, telling me that certain players were returning, that we should return because he was in contact with the other parents and they gave their word they were returning. All the while I was communicating with the other parents who all said they were not returning, never told him that because they had already signed with other organizations!

You have Lies, ****ed Lies, then PHC Lies!!
This happened at IHC too.

When they sent my kid down, we were granted an automatic spot on the T1 Black team without a tryout. Next year we were not allowed to re-tryout for the elite team.

Automatic spot keeps the check-writing parent drinking the kool-aid. Wake up folks.