Click Here For The DBoard Store!!!

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E9/BHL Parity Tourney - Are they having one this year??

Parity schedule is out. Ask you organization. I got mine.

First sign of coach not asking your kid back for next year. Everyone has schedule

The schedule is out. Email your coach

Schedule just got posted.

Anony
Umm, so the E9/BHL Parity Tournament is typically first full weekend in September and here we are with a week left in August and still no schedule??

Crickets....anybody home there?

Yes-yes, I'm sure the EHF trollers will start rolling out now. I agree that in this case, they are definitely better organized....can the geniuses at the E9 please get the schedule out!!
It's on BHL site under E9/BHL qualifying tab.

Anon
Anony
Umm, so the E9/BHL Parity Tournament is typically first full weekend in September and here we are with a week left in August and still no schedule??

Crickets....anybody home there?

Yes-yes, I\'m sure the EHF trollers will start rolling out now. I agree that in this case, they are definitely better organized....can the geniuses at the E9 please get the schedule out!!
It's on BHL site under E9/BHL qualifying tab.
Check the PDF files

For 06’s I have the Jr Mounties Elite taking it all! After all they are Elite and in the BHL!

Looks like they gave a bid to the '06 Railers and took it away from the Rifles? Rifles did not have to go through parity last year and I don't see the Railers on the schedule.

hope they are successful! mounties have a huge history ... hope it all works out along w/ the other teams in RI.