Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reapers at Militia Cup

You mean the classy team running up the score on teams, and parents cheering like it wasn't 15 to 0..talk about Douche Bags

The Reapers are mostly SS Kings. Coach thinks they are the next team of Wayne Gretzky’s. Can’t wait until they get their asses handed to them in the EHF season.

The coach who is coaching the 2007 Kings is the biggest jerk off and his little peanut is in for a rude awakening. The kid all last season got stupid penalties and was never held accountable by dad nor the staff for is actions. Kid cries when he gets pushed around but is the dirtiest of them all. Kids are at that age where opponents will make them pay for their actions.

You do realize you are talking about a 11yo not even 12 yo kid??? As far as the dad he is a good guy. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him a jerk off. Someone who calls out kids on a public page seems to be the jerk off. No my kid does not play for the kings but has played for the coach in other times. He's a good knowledgeable hockey coach. He got my kid to use his edges better. Just let the kids be kids and let the coaches of other teams coach their teams and worry about your own kid and coaches

That coach is a joke and the way his kid and his team plays is a disgrace. Checking is coming and some will be ready and some wont be.

anon
That coach is a joke and the way his kid and his team plays is a disgrace. Checking is coming and some will be ready and some wont be.
I have a question, for all the different coach bashing super heroes out there has any anonymous bad a$$ ever gone up to someone and said anything to the person they dislikes face?

Tough anon guy
anon
I have a question, for all the different coach bashing super heroes out there has any anonymous bad a$$ ever gone up to someone and said anything to the person they dislikes face?
Isn’t the entire purpose of the Dboard to be anonymous and say whatever? Everyone is a cyber bully and would never have the guts to say anything to a coach, including you.

I have said something to a coach (face to face) with an “open door policy”, I said it in a gentlemanly fashion and guess what, he didn’t seem to be so “open”.

Most coaches are in it for the right reasons but many are just in it to give their own kid an advantage.