Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: VJW showcase

And yet VJW didn't make the playoffs??

Anon
Anon
06 T1B islanders had a cupcake schedule.

IHC T1B played 2 E9 teams, and the BHL American champ.

06 VJW elite scheduled themselves the cupcake schedule. Their 3 wins were against Walpole, Rangers, and Parisi. Those 3 combined for 1 win. So do me a favor, put a sock in it.
Agree.Yet, I would wait a moth or so, before predicting the performance of these teams in the season. Team performances are so inconsistent still.

06 (13 years old) boys are experimenting with body checking. Cherry pickers is finding their ways to avoid body contacts and try to score like in their glorious days in Squirts. Goons check boards not players. Some coaches will address these one man down'-ers, and others don't.

06 T1 Black Islanders had the second best my hockey rating of the 12 06 teams in the tournament. Warriors had the best and they’re out. If the Islanders don’t wind up winning the tournament it’s a failure. Let’s see if they can even finish first.

Anon
06 T1 Black Islanders had the second best my hockey rating of the 12 06 teams in the tournament. Warriors had the best and they’re out. If the Islanders don’t wind up winning the tournament it’s a failure. Let’s see if they can even finish first.
No VJW teams in playoffs for 05s. I thought SM was the savior?

So if a lowly EHF tier 1 team doesn't win an E9 tournament it's a failure? Embarrassing for the E9.

4 E9 teams out of 12 participants, in an event filled with BHL and T1B teams. And only one of the 4 advance into the playoffs? You all are going to have drop the Elite moniker over there.

Please don’t call this an E9 tournament. Currently 2 teams in the 06 division have an auto bid. The others are playing in parity next weekend.

The point is the T1 Black Islanders don’t need to play an underdog roll. They were the best team in the T1 black last year and would probably finish between 6 and 8 in the EHF Elite division and finish 5-7 in the E9. They are a really good team.

4 E9 teams from last season

Bottom 3

15 wins in 96 games!

Pretty sure a couple of them also beat the dreaded T1 Islanders!

Warriors lose!!! Hahahah BW you cant play lines for 2 plus min each shift .. it’s mite hockey!!!Then you throw out kids that can’t score on the shoot out. Back to the drawing board. Teach your centers how to pass and don’t do 3 on 0’s in practice .. Go to the coaches manual theirs millions of other drills ... Looks like ZERO VJW teams in the final.

When is the T1 Black Islanders parade?

Anon
When is the T1 Black Islanders parade?
Knowing the Islanders - 100% chance they had a least 3 kids from their elite team playing down... it’s what they do.

They did have 3 "different" kids playing. IHC T1W division, IHC T1W west division and a another kid from another black team. So they didn't have their "true" team that will be playing this season. No "elite" players played down. So when they get their complete team together they should be pretty good.

You seem to care an awful lot about the Warriors, dude.

Anon
Failure!!!

Agreed. Went 4-1 and gave up 8 goals in 5 games is horrible! Cuncel da season!

PAL Islanders won the 07 and were best team in age group, well deserved. Spartans a solid runner up.
Interesting that both came from same round robin division as Spartans received the Wild Card. They had tied earlier in tournament. Good hockey.

That's what the Warriors do every year. Pit the hard teams against each other and give themselves a clear path to the semis.

Sounds right
That's what the Warriors do every year. Pit the hard teams against each other and give themselves a clear path to the semis.
You are such a whiny little man.

Anon
Sounds right
That\'s what the Warriors do every year. Pit the hard teams against each other and give themselves a clear path to the semis.
You are such a whiny little man.
agreed. whiny is what the ex dad coach is now that his kid is on an EHF silver/white team, and can't bear to watch from the outside knowing his kid is a bender! Good luck in HS little bender boy. There is always male cheer leaders needed. bahahahaha: stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Who we talking about? Do tell! Or at least give some initials so we can have fun guessing....

Seacoast 08 ran away with it!! Team is legit. Great goalie and strong on D. Could be a top 08 team in New England

You beat the Americans and VJW team by ONE goal each. Play some real teams and then we’ll talk.

Anon
You beat the Americans and VJW team by ONE goal each. Play some real teams and then we’ll talk.
Do your Fed feelings hurt? Sorry your kid doesn't play for a good team

No feelings hurt, I just find it amusing that you barely beat two teams that didnt break the top 60 last year in MHR’s and you’re ready to name yourself as a top team on NE. Pretty amusing.

Maybe, just maybe, MHR aren't all they're cracked up to be?

Nope, they’re pretty accurate. The warriors did the CCM and barely could score a goal. Americans are brutal, you’re on top of the E9, congrats.

Anon
Nope, they’re pretty accurate. The warriors did the CCM and barely could score a goal. Americans are brutal, you’re on top of the E9, congrats.
MHR isn’t that accurate. Wait until the Boston Breakout. Also, Warriors have a decent team. Not sure they were at the CCM, but they are a strong team in E9.

“The warriors are a strong team”. What do you base this off of? The fact that they lost to Seacoast by a goal and beat up some god awful teams? How about the reality that they finished 5th in the E9 last year, added no real scoring talent and were ranked close to 70th in the country.

Once again...play some real teams and then we’ll talk.

They actually finished 4th last season. This year, new coach and some new players. Go watch them play, you might think differently.

I’m extremely sorry, your “4th place” VJW’s. Completely validates Seacoast being a top team in NE. That new team of yours really tore it up in the CCM. 3 goals scored in 3 games? Good job, good effort.

Actually, I am an EHF parent so did'nt see them in the ccm, but i did this weekend and they were very impressive. So like i said, watch them for yourself.

If you found them impressive, you are not a parent of an EHF elite player.

Valley was without its top player do to injury and only had 6 of its own players avail for tourney.. oh wait you’re an EhF dad you must have known that

Snon
Valley was without its top player do to injury and only had 6 of its own players avail for tourney.. oh wait you’re an EhF dad you must have known that
so besides this "top" player being out for injury the rest of the VJW were their worst players? If they were missing the 6 that were replaced by Fed kids then they would have done even more terribly

Snon
Irrelevant. Its a team sport. Thats what role players are for anyway, to step up when Johnny Allstar is hurt, at lacrosse, or has a wicked fortnite hangover. But we hear ya, no depth, got it, coming in loud and clear. Thanks Valley Dad.

Yep VJW E did play in the CCM Elite as the NH Knights Black... and it was an embarrassment. They went 0 - 3 on the weekend and had a -13 goal diff and finished 15th out of 18 teams. Buddy your Spartans team will need to do better than that to be classified as top team in NE especially when your top player left to go play in a superior league.

Anon
Yep VJW E did play in the CCM Elite as the NH Knights Black... and it was an embarrassment. They went 0 - 3 on the weekend and had a -13 goal diff and finished 15th out of 18 teams. Buddy your Spartans team will need to do better than that to be classified as top team in NE especially when your top player left to go play in a superior league.
You seem to know a lot about the VJW team. Why would you know their stats from a summer tournament?

I was at the CCM and the win/losses are on the site. Not hard to figure out.

Anon
I was at the CCM and the win/losses are on the site. Not hard to figure out.
That wasn’t the VJW team. There were Islander kids and eagles kids in that team

You are correct. It was 90% VJW E team with a few add-on's who are better than the FT equivalents and they still went winless. You made my point stronger! Eagles kid is new to VJW. Nice try numb nuts!

anon
Seacoast 08 ran away with it!! Team is legit. Great goalie and strong on D. Could be a top 08 team in New England
Seriously, you beat the tier 1 northstars, and two horrible e9 dumpster fires. How are those “good wins”?

Anon
anon
Seriously, you beat the tier 1 northstars, and two horrible e9 dumpster fires. How are those “good wins”?
When you say “you” beat you are referring to the kids and not the parents, correct? Does verbally abusing kids help you get over the fact that your wife’s boyfriend pegs you to sleep every night. Does he wear your sons jersey when he does it? Does the wife swing a cowbell while you get railed?