The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
08 player movement

We have implosions underway at SSK, PHC and BSB which means lots of player movement. Where are the top players on those teams going? Let the player movement chatter begin.

Re: 08 player movement

Anon
We have implosions underway at SSK, PHC and BSB which means lots of player movement. Where are the top players on those teams going? Let the player movement chatter begin.

Players looking for the door? Who where and why? They could always make the move up to Daily and play every 4th or 5th shift.

Dorchester
Anon

Players looking for the door? Who where and why? They could always make the move up to Daily and play every 4th or 5th shift.
Major 08 movement in RI. Parents and wannabe coaches shopping teams in all leagues! You know who you are!

Shopping the rainbow colors, that's where they came from and that's where they belong. "BUT WERE ELITE"

Why anyone would want to play for the Eagles is a mystery. Toxic.

Best players on SSK don't have any other options. PHC? One would fit right in there with those goons. OR, a 2 hour drive to Marlboro? They'll drop a few and add a few, but in the end come out right where they started.

PHC and BSB should just fold and tell all the kids to go back to town and have fun the next couple years before they get cut from their HS teams.

CT Jr Huskies need to blow up. And start from scratch.

08 CT Jr. Huskies are blowing up....6 kids going to the Thunderbirds to create black team

really? makes sense but can't see the org letting that happen

08 Avs goalie. I don’t see any team replacing what they have for that. Entire team has issues, look at GAA

Anon

These posts are always hilarious. Everyone seems to forget that each organization can only take 1 or 2 players max EVER from another organization from Mites up to Bantam (unless T1 to Elite). At least according to the rules. Oh wait.... never mind....rules...ha!

MFF losing 1

The terriers leadership doesn't know if they are coming or going! LOL

Fact ! TER kids are running far and wide.

BJT time for the annual blowup.

Anonymous
BJT time for the annual blowup.
Joining forces to create the next super team

I will be curious to see if there is any goalie movement. I know there are some EHF teams hoping to get the prized NH goalie out of the e9.

Thanks, Dad!

Spartan or Avs goalie

Thanks AVS dad

Anon
Thanks AVS dad
Is the 08 Avalanche goalie that good??

Avs goalie will be the one coveted in a few years..

ANON
I will be curious to see if there is any goalie movement. I know there are some EHF teams hoping to get the prized NH goalie out of the e9.
Wait I thought if you played in the E9 you were garbage? No way a kid from the E9 can crack a FED lineup.... I bet there is a lot of FED daddy goalies freaking out right now. What will happen,

Wouldn’t touch the “prized” NH goalie. Crazy Goalie Dad X10! Reward not worth the risk.....

BJT adding some new defense replacing a few there now.

Anon
Trust me no one decent going to BJT.

It seems like a common theme all of these teams blow up every year .
You can’t have the coaches kids to be worst on the team. Then play the most.
That’s the reason for all of the losing.

Anon
Again?? 😂

With all the 08 player movement I am wondering how many may look to the 08 Railers. Last years AB was replaced late and then out of spite rallied certain players to follow him to Patriots including the only goalie the team had. The team didn't have much time to notify everyone of a new coach taking over so tryouts were somewhat thin because people still thought AB was the coach. The 08's are now coached by the same guy who coaches the 09 Railers. 09 team has been strong since their start and only seems to be adding strength vs. losing it. I don't see why that coach doesn't do the same with the 08 team. The coach has a good track record of development.

If all these 08's are looking to find a new home and feel they haven't been getting good coaching and you know the Railers will be looking for better players to compete in the E9 it seems like it would be a good fit for a lot of people. They can take all those EHF players no rules on how many with that.

Huskies are by far the worst coaching this year, the same 5 kids play and give up the goals, and JT needs to train his kid. No one likes him, except of course the 4 other daddy coaches.
KG better wake up , and do something about it quickly, no one is returning except the 3 mini mites who have no where to go. It has been told that there’s been swearing and abusive coaching behavior on the bench, sounds like someone is about to get fired, oh wait mass conn dosnt care, isn’t that the same organization where dad coach slept with mom and they still stayed, wow no words

Why don’t you go to KH with your concerns instead of posting here anonymously?

JT is an a-hole.....walks around Mass/conn like his crap don’t stink and can’t acknowledge other parents. Glad my kids an 09. Gave some kids I'm friends with his number thinking
they can help his team out next year. Doesn’t call them back. Guess he likes being at the bottom of the barrel. Only a matter of time before EW takes over and runs that team into the ground even worst. You heard it hear, Thunderbirds become a black team mixed with the elite players. Just matter of what kids are on the outside looking in. EW already has 4 committed waiting till they can sign kids discreetly to make it official