Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fed vs E9

Anon
They\'re all going to mens league
#59 09 valley junior warriors of the E9 just beat #17 minute men flames of you\'re beloved ehf
The E9 09 teams are struggling to beat t1 black teams at the Kennedy. The ehf elite 09s have 3 teams in the quarters at the cup in Buffalo and 4 more that played well. BA is the top dog of the E9 and has not been competitive against 2 teams in the ehf that might not even make playoffs. Stop arguing about it because there is no debate.
Non reasonable parent will argue E9 is competitive with EHF elite.
If they do, they have an inferiority complex. I had a coach try to convince me it was. I just humored him and Have him a patronizing tap on the shoulder.

My kids hockey league is better than your kids hockey league! - Parents who never played the sport. Kids don’t give a crap and neither should you.

Anon
My kids hockey league is better than your kids hockey league! - Parents who never played the sport. Kids don’t give a crap and neither should you.
This is exactly right. It's the lingering effect of failed athletic careers.

Anon
Just wait a few years; players and parents will be surprised at both kids who played in E9 that are very good and at kids that played in Fed who are very bad.

And then everyone feels foolish when you have a kid who played town who is better than both.

Its about the player and not the league !!!

Islanders tier 1 beat the riffles (4th place and tied the railers 3rd place) in the e9 at the JWK This week. E9 is Tier 1 at the EHF, with the exception of maybe Boston Advantage

Anon
Fed 07 rolling over E9
07 Bandits elite lost to 8 win e9 wizards..the one with -40 goals differential... Yes, bandits beat them good a day before, and then lost. Top 2 teams in ehf are better,yes. The rest-keep paying for good marketing, fools.

Why do people find the need to even compare the two leagues?? It's like comparing the NHL to AHL...If you think the E9 is comparable to Fed...you don't know hockey...period. Get over it, get your kid(s) some skills sessions and get his/her to Fed for the best hockey around. The best E9 team in most divisions is BA...and they couldn't beat a 500 Fed team in most divisions....Please STOP this stupidity

#fedelite4lyfe

I feel poorly for the E9ers that come on here and beat the drum. Just sit back and accept the pain, hurts less when don’t resist.

Not an E9 person, but I feel badly for the EHF parents that have kids that play on elite teams but aren't elite. They are usually the ones on here spouting the nonsense. The true elite kids parents don't need to beat their manboobs incessantly. It's the placeholder's parents. It's the 3rd liners. The ones who write the checks to make sure they can field a team around the real hockey players. The E9 isn't great, but neither is the fed. Top 2-3 teams maybe, and 1 or 2 kids on each team, and that's it. Those people are the ones that don't come on here and measure their d-cks over where their kid plays. It is you, the parent of the third liner. It is you, the parent of the kid that is a decent hockey player that doesn't touch the ice in the critical moments of the games. There are plenty of kids in the rainbow divisions, the BHL american, and dare I say it...the PHL that are better than your 3rd liner. Look at the USA Jr. Olympics Roster. Not one kid from massachusetts. Not one. The closest is Connecticut, and he is a 6'3" goaltender. As far as Mass goes, the Fed is better overall. But, it's just watered down youth hockey. It's a business where people are making money. Not one of those business owners care about your child's development. Better find a good coach.

BTW. That 6’3” goaltender played for MFF. Guess where MFF plays genius?? The Fed!!! Are there non elite kids in the Fed? Yes. But those same kids can develop into elite kids because they are playing against the best. Keep telling yourself it’s okay your kid got cut from the bandits!

BTW....
MFF did not play in the EHF when the kid you are talking about played for them GENIUS! Maybe they played a fed team or two but were not in the EHF.

You are correct, but it’s ALL semantics....

Why do you think MFF actually ended up joining the FED—- pretty sure it’s because of the competition, not because they enjoy the 3hour rides... the fact that they play in the FED now is quite telling, but let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good story. Good luck next year in the PHL.... it’s the same as the majority of the FED and the top few E9s..

Bobby Orr
BTW. That 6’3” goaltender played for MFF. Guess where MFF plays genius?? The Fed!!! Are there non elite kids in the Fed? Yes. But those same kids can develop into elite kids because they are playing against the best. Keep telling yourself it’s okay your kid got cut from the bandits!
Never played for MFF, played huskies. Other goalie played terriers. One of my kids has played with and against these kids for years, doesn’t matter where you play youth hockey, play for the best coach.