Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kennedy Tournament

So did the PHC 08 elite team win the AAA? Why didn't they play in the elite division? Looks like the Patriots won the elite division. E9 much better than EHF elite

Anon
So did the PHC 08 elite team win the AAA? Why didn't they play in the elite division? Looks like the Patriots won the elite division. E9 much better than EHF elite
Hey troll!! The 08 PHC elite were in Montreal playing in an 07 division

Anon
Anon
So did the PHC 08 elite team win the AAA? Why didn\'t they play in the elite division? Looks like the Patriots won the elite division. E9 much better than EHF elite
Hey troll!! The 08 PHC elite were in Montreal playing in an 07 division
Thanks Dad....nobody cares...:laughing:

07 Town league

06 E9 teams took it on the chin. All weekend long. But generally speaking the games were Competitive.

I think the 3 E9 teams at the 06 level outperformed the Islanders T1 Black at the end of the day. Islanders T1 Black team is rated above all three in the MHR rating system which as we know is fool proof (EHF people tell us that). Come Wednesday you’ll se that the Islanders T1 Black will have a bigger minus rating number from the 4 games in the tournament. Just the facts..... I guess the Islanders T1 Black team really took it on the chin then. 😬 There is a Tier 1 bracket. Maybe next year you can try and win that first.

Anon
I think the 3 E9 teams at the 06 level outperformed the Islanders T1 Black at the end of the day. Islanders T1 Black team is rated above all three in the MHR rating system which as we know is fool proof (EHF people tell us that). Come Wednesday you’ll se that the Islanders T1 Black will have a bigger minus rating number from the 4 games in the tournament. Just the facts..... I guess the Islanders T1 Black team really took it on the chin then. 😬 There is a Tier 1 bracket. Maybe next year you can try and win that first.
You don't choose the tournament division, you are placed in the division, twatwaffle.

Anonandon
Anon
You don't choose the tournament division, you are placed in the division, twatwaffle.
Watched them play this weekend and they are good but a little overrated.

Anon
Troll. 06 Islanders Black team beat both Walpole and the Wizards at JWK and beat the Lovell Knights and the Wizards earlier in the season. Don't forget to come back on here Wednesday afternoon to and troll when your precious bottom dwelling E9 teams are still rating far behind top T2 teams, including a BHL team or two.

Anon
"I think the 3 E9 teams at the 06 level outperformed the Islanders T1 Black at the end of the day."....

EC Wizards- 1
Islanders T1B- 4

Walpole Express- 3
Islanders T1B-5

Islanders 5th
Walpole 10th
Wizards 11th
Lovell Knights 14th

Cant fix stupid

Anon
Anon
"I think the 3 E9 teams at the 06 level outperformed the Islanders T1 Black at the end of the day."....

EC Wizards- 1
Islanders T1B- 4

Walpole Express- 3
Islanders T1B-5

Islanders 5th
Walpole 10th
Wizards 11th
Lovell Knights 14th

Cant fix stupid
Not only that but the Fed as a whole did pretty well at the 06 level. This level set up a lot of scenarios that people come on here and rant about. You have the lower half of the Fed and E9 mixed in with the top teams from Tier 1 black and Bhl American. The Fed teams did very well against the E9 and Bhl teams. Don't care to get in the middle of yet another fed vs e9 debate but at least in this instance at this tournament the fed fared much better with PHC taking it. Kudos to the organizers for putting together a competitive tourney. I think they got it mostly correct in the placing of the teams. The kids seemed to have a lot of fun and enjoy the competition. I know mine did. The parents though, I have never run in to so many obnoxious parents ever at a tournament but that's a different thread.

Anon
Yes, due to the fact that the Islanders B outfit had to play 2 lowly ranked E9 teams their rating will suffer. In spite of the fact that they won their games versus E9, their strength of schedule will head south, which in turn pulls down their overall rating. At 06 EHF Elite and T1B completely manhandled the E9. And we won't even talk about how embarrassing it was to see the NH Avalanche relegated to the PHL, T1W/BHL National division. That was just sad. 4/5 of the E9 league were completely exposed for the frauds they are.

Anon
Anon
Yes, due to the fact that the Islanders B outfit had to play 2 lowly ranked E9 teams their rating will suffer. In spite of the fact that they won their games versus E9, their strength of schedule will head south, which in turn pulls down their overall rating. At 06 EHF Elite and T1B completely manhandled the E9. And we won't even talk about how embarrassing it was to see the NH Avalanche relegated to the PHL, T1W/BHL National division. That was just sad. 4/5 of the E9 league were completely exposed for the frauds they are.
IHC tied #28 tier 2 team 0-0. Not sure what that says about both leagues.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Yes, due to the fact that the Islanders B outfit had to play 2 lowly ranked E9 teams their rating will suffer. In spite of the fact that they won their games versus E9, their strength of schedule will head south, which in turn pulls down their overall rating. At 06 EHF Elite and T1B completely manhandled the E9. And we won\'t even talk about how embarrassing it was to see the NH Avalanche relegated to the PHL, T1W/BHL National division. That was just sad. 4/5 of the E9 league were completely exposed for the frauds they are.
It says they are 13 and anything can happen in any game. Who really cares? I don't get the obsession with IHC T1B. They'll all be playing somewhere else next year and you'll have to find a new team to ridicule.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Yes, due to the fact that the Islanders B outfit had to play 2 lowly ranked E9 teams their rating will suffer. In spite of the fact that they won their games versus E9, their strength of schedule will head south, which in turn pulls down their overall rating. At 06 EHF Elite and T1B completely manhandled the E9. And we won\\\'t even talk about how embarrassing it was to see the NH Avalanche relegated to the PHL, T1W/BHL National division. That was just sad. 4/5 of the E9 league were completely exposed for the frauds they are.
It says they are 13 and anything can happen in any game. Who really cares? I don't get the obsession with IHC T1B. They'll all be playing somewhere else next year and you'll have to find a new team to ridicule.
Love how sensitive IHC parents are. FUNNY

You mean to tell me having fun playing in a hockey tournament might drop them from #1 in the country in tier 2? Say it isn't so.

It was the 08 PHC South team, which is bottom half of the Black division. TG WHITE, PHC South and the Bulldogs (so 1 White and 2 lower half Black teams) all beat E9 teams... Nuff said! Not even close. Top 3 08 E9 teams would finish in top 5 of Black every other E9 team would struggle.

Anon
It was the 08 PHC South team, which is bottom half of the Black division. TG WHITE, PHC South and the Bulldogs (so 1 White and 2 lower half Black teams) all beat E9 teams... Nuff said! Not even close. Top 3 08 E9 teams would finish in top 5 of Black every other E9 team would struggle.
Awesome!!! You'll probably sleep better now getting that off your chest.

Yeah..but didn’t the 08E patriots go 7-0 and win the elite division? However the first place 08Flames T1 Black couldn’t even qualify for a top 8 playoff spot? Yup

Don't confuse them with facts, they get little red rockets thinking of their kids hockey league.

Who are the Wellesley Raiders? Town team in the 05aaa finals? Looks like they beat an EHF black team.

Franz
Yeah..but didn’t the 08E patriots go 7-0 and win the elite division? However the first place 08Flames T1 Black couldn’t even qualify for a top 8 playoff spot? Yup
Hey dumb dumb... The 4th place Eagles made it. Eagles beat Falcons 4-2 then loose 5-3 (last goal empty net) in quarter finals. Patriots beat Falcons in a nail-biter 3-2 in the finals. From this performance in the playoffs it looks like the 4th place BLACK T1 Eagles and the Patriots are pretty similar. Again the 4th PLACE T1 BLACK team. Face it the E9 is dead.

Actually Pats won the finals against NJ Colonials 3-2. And it’s lose not loose Fed Dad. Loose means not tight( like your brain cells) and lose means fail to win.

Concord
Actually Pats won the finals against NJ Colonials 3-2. And it’s lose not loose Fed Dad. Loose means not tight( like your brain cells) and lose means fail to win.
Gotta luv grammar police.😂

Well you are a loooosah not a loser.

Anon
Franz
Hey dumb dumb... The 4th place Eagles made it. Eagles beat Falcons 4-2 then loose 5-3 (last goal empty net) in quarter finals. Patriots beat Falcons in a nail-biter 3-2 in the finals. From this performance in the playoffs it looks like the 4th place BLACK T1 Eagles and the Patriots are pretty similar. Again the 4th PLACE T1 BLACK team. Face it the E9 is dead.
You seem to want to compare scores from common opponents. The 1st PLACE T1 BLACK team (Flames) LOST to the Dynamo 5-4 (and were losing 4-0) and the Patriots beat them 7-0 and could have been 17-0. And that nail biter you describe was actually a very quick 2-0 lead and then the Patriots did some coasting and a couple of fluke goals made it close. In the end they won and they beat the common opponents that the Eagles played which they tied and lost to. I saw both teams play and the Patriots were by far the better team and definitely the best team in the tournament and there is a big difference between the top of the E9 and Tier 1 Black. Now the other E9 teams in the tourney are a different story. They are not good. But if you guys all want to figure it out, give the Patriots a call. I'm sure they'd love to play you. Unlike the EHF, the E9 does not forbid it.

Funny thing is we played both teams, tied one and and lost to the other by a few. Don't flatter yourself Patriots dad! That team would ABSOLUTLY give you a run for your money or beat you. And no I am not a Flames dad and my kid didn't get cut, just a keen observation.

Falcons Dad
Funny thing is we played both teams, tied one and and lost to the other by a few. Don't flatter yourself Patriots dad! That team would ABSOLUTLY give you a run for your money or beat you. And no I am not a Flames dad and my kid didn't get cut, just a keen observation.
Thanks Flames dad pretending to be a Falcons dad!

Man your good! Just as good as your coach stealing all the players from my kids team and you still cant win.

08 Elite level a joke for the Patriots. Kids were yawning on the ice they were so dominant!!!

Franz
08 Elite level a joke for the Patriots. Kids were yawning on the ice they were so dominant!!!
Not sure what you’re getting so pumped up about there Franz!?!? The “Elite” division was far from elite this year. More than 1/2 the teams were Tier 1. Of the teams that were actually considered Elite not 1 of them, including your beloved Patriots, are in the top 30 on MYHR. I’m sure the kids had a blast and great for them that they won but you really should have some humility and try to not tell your 11 yo how great he and his team are. It just sets the stage for disappointment later in life when they realize on their own that they are only middle of the pack at best. But I’m sure the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.

08 Elite patriots are a far cry from a big deal in the E9. Glad they had their time to shine.

08 e9 parent not at jfk

Anon
08 Elite patriots are a far cry from a big deal in the E9. Glad they had their time to shine.

08 e9 parent not at jfk
Not sure they think they are a big deal anywhere. They are in second in E9 though so there's that...