Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Blue Fins

BAAAAAAA, settle down snowflake. All I've read in this board is how overrated the Q is.

Anon
BAAAAAAA, settle down snowflake. All I've read in this board is how overrated the Q is.
Different poster, but what does your question about a game result - which I'm sure you can find online - have to do with whether the Q is overrated or not?

Definitely trolling.

I did not post the the question, I was just laughing at the angry response.

Anon
I did not post the the question, I was just laughing at the angry response.
Angry response?

Oh, you must mean yours.

Anon
BAAAAAAA, settle down snowflake. All I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve read in this board is how overrated the Q is.
No snowflake here.
Sorry your wife's kid can't make it to the Q.
Q is ONLY overrated for jealous parents whose kids are not as talented as the kids who play in the queue.

And my kid is one of those kids.

Don't try and disguise your trolling as curiosity.

Heard they did tie as did IHC elite to a Russian team last night.

Thanks Rossssseeetttoooooo!! :laughing:

Blue Fin
Thanks Rossssseeetttoooooo!! :laughing:
Be sure to make sure MHR knows......rrrrosssssaaaattttooooo🤔

That would seriously suck since they are in the CCM tournament and of as good as the eagles would wipe everyone in the tournament out....

Anon
That would seriously suck since they are in the CCM tournament and of as good as the eagles would wipe everyone in the tournament out....
Its the Tier 1 Black in the CCM Boston tournament.

Anon
Anon
What are you talking about? The guy's talking about the team from Finland.

Anon
Anon
Anon
What are you talking about? The guy\'s talking about the team from Finland.
Hard to tell from the run on sentence with zero punctuation.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
What are you talking about? The guy\\\'s talking about the team from Finland.
Hard to tell from the run on sentence with zero punctuation.
Sorry about that - hard to type on my phone at work... but yes I was referring to Finland being in the tournament. Hearing they only beat the Railers 4-2 gives us hope...

Anon
Let’s not crown them CCM champs yet....the Finland team scrimmaged the ‘06 Railers today and won 4-2, two goals in the last two minutes to break a 2-2 tie.

Not so fast
Anon
Let’s not crown them CCM champs yet....the Finland team scrimmaged the ‘06 Railers today and won 4-2, two goals in the last two minutes to break a 2-2 tie.
Today, in the middle of a school day? I'm not buying it.

Not so fast
Anon
Where and what time?

Pickled Herring
Not so fast
Anon
Where and what time?
NE Sports Center, 11am maybe, I was there a little before 12pm and watched the last seven or eight minutes of the third period.