The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
u14 super team

Me and da Nose building another super team at the land of OZ! Watch out for the howling monkeys! :nerd_face:

Re: u14 super team

Sounds like a blast, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. I'd be surprised if the coach does not find a "better opportunity he can't pass up" over the summer.

Such a great group of humble parents and kids

AON
Sounds like a blast, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. I'd be surprised if the coach does not find a "better opportunity he can't pass up" over the summer.
Sounds fun! How fortunate that all those average players are still willing to support the one elite player on the team .

Anon
AON
Sounds like a blast, if at first you don\'t succeed, try, try again. I\'d be surprised if the coach does not find a \"better opportunity he can\'t pass up\" over the summer.
Sounds fun! How fortunate that all those average players are still willing to support the one elite player on the team .
6 TIB kids, 1T1W kid. Sounds super duper to me.

Anon
Anon
AON
Sounds like a blast, if at first you don\\\'t succeed, try, try again. I\\\'d be surprised if the coach does not find a \\\"better opportunity he can\\\'t pass up\\\" over the summer.
Don't forget the core of the team is from IHC Elite, pal.

need a lot of help on D if part of the "core" D are from IHC. weakest part of that team.
the big awakening is coming at Bel Hill, (pal).

anom
need a lot of help on D if part of the \"core\" D are from IHC. weakest part of that team.
I have seen them all play and do skills in different settings, the “core” is mostly average and a few are above average.

Anon
anom
need a lot of help on D if part of the \\\"core\\\" D are from IHC. weakest part of that team.
I have seen them all play and do skills in different settings, the “core” is mostly average and a few are above average.
Well how many D do they have?

Ex-BA Dad
Anon
Anon
AON
Sounds like a blast, if at first you don\\\\\\\'t succeed, try, try again. I\\\\\\\'d be surprised if the coach does not find a \\\\\\\"better opportunity he can\\\\\\\'t pass up\\\\\\\" over the summer.
The “core” of the IHC elite team is going to SSM. The IHC D was awful even worse than the goaltending.

SSM and Mt St. Charles. I heard all 8s' have decided to go to either one of them.

Ex-BA Dad
Anon
Anon
AON
Sounds like a blast, if at first you don\\\\\\\'t succeed, try, try again. I\\\\\\\'d be surprised if the coach does not find a \\\\\\\"better opportunity he can\\\\\\\'t pass up\\\\\\\" over the summer.
Average core

EX-BA dad
Me and da Nose building another super team at the land of OZ! Watch out for the howling monkeys! :nerd_face:
Too bad the best Isles players not going to the land of oz 😂 so theres no super team

Anon
EX-BA dad
Too bad the best Isles players not going to the land of oz 😂 so theres no super team
True. Couple of second level “role” players going to TG. Top 4 IHC forwards splitting and 1 each going to SSM, jr Mounties, jr Eagles, and Wiz. Anyone know where the 2nd best 06 forward in EHF (flames kid) playing next year?

Probably staying where he is...
You seem to know all the best players. You need to watch more games

Annon
Probably staying where he is...
You seem to know all the best players. You need to watch more games
Oooh looks like I ticked off a JR Eagles coach/parent. FYI E9 has some players better than the aforementioned. Rest easy Fed4lyfe loser. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EX-BA dad
Howling Monkeys Alright!