Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brick roster

SOMEONE POST A BRICK ROSTER BEFORE I OFF MYSELF

Re: Brick roster

Dad 2 your a zero !!!

They aren't going to announce it until the morning before they leave so you keep paying suckaaaaa!!!!!

Keep paying all that $
It 100% is getting cancelled !

Anon
Keep paying all that $
.....and your source for this info would be??????? No more $$ is being paid! They had to pay when contracts were signed in Jan!

Anon
Anon
Keep paying all that $
.....and your source for this info would be??????? No more $$ is being paid! They had to pay when contracts were signed in Jan!
It's worth every penny though ... I mean if you're not on the "Brick" team can you really be considered "elite" for the rest of your hockey career?

anon
They aren't going to announce it until the morning before they leave so you keep paying suckaaaaa!!!!!
Wrong! The roster was going to be announced after the Shamrock tourney! They have one slot left but two potential players. Wanted to see them skate before deciding which one!

Sounds like a healthy way to pick a team

anon
Brick is postponed till August it’s posted on their website

How many really smart families are paying all that money to play on the “my kid almost made the brick team so they let me pay a lot of money to play on the 2010 not brick team but still part of Junior Bruins” team?

Anonymous
How many really smart families are paying all that money to play on the “my kid almost made the brick team so they let me pay a lot of money to play on the 2010 not brick team but still part of Junior Bruins” team?
You have no clue what you are talking about!!! Jesus .... be informed before you make a complete ass... (which you have ) out of yourself! Must be a newbie who’s kid didn’t make it! You’ have no idea ,as a parent, how difficult this decision is to go for it if you’re child is privileged/talented enough to make this team! It comes with a very informed decision when we as a family commit or not! There is a lot of “checking in” with families who have done this in the past! With more than one child involved... we decided “yes” other kids included!!! And opted to do Disney next fam vacation!!! These 9 and 10 year olds haven’t a clue what they’ve accomplished being a part of this Elite team ( no matter what the outcome is) . They’ve earned it and deserve it! So keep you’re uninformed, jealous negative comments to yourself! Try to have a little more class for your 10 year old!!! Remember they’re still young boys!!! Save your low class comments for your local bar room! You’ll be able to relate more to your local townies that have had the same stool since high school graduation! They’ll believe your fabricated hockey tales too!🖕

Anon
Anonymous
You have no clue what you are talking about!!! Jesus .... be informed before you make a complete ass... (which you have ) out of yourself! Must be a newbie who’s kid didn’t make it! You’ have no idea ,as a parent, how difficult this decision is to go for it if you’re child is privileged/talented enough to make this team! It comes with a very informed decision when we as a family commit or not! There is a lot of “checking in” with families who have done this in the past! With more than one child involved... we decided “yes” other kids included!!! And opted to do Disney next fam vacation!!! These 9 and 10 year olds haven’t a clue what they’ve accomplished being a part of this Elite team ( no matter what the outcome is) . They’ve earned it and deserve it! So keep you’re uninformed, jealous negative comments to yourself! Try to have a little more class for your 10 year old!!! Remember they’re still young boys!!! Save your low class comments for your local bar room! You’ll be able to relate more to your local townies that have had the same stool since high school graduation! They’ll believe your fabricated hockey tales too!🖕
You’re stupid ass really thinks the families paid in January to BJB 2010 Brick team knowing in March we wound be in the middle of an unforeseen pandemic!!! Come on *******! You really can’t be that fu$@ing stupid!!! Who could have predicted this!!! Worry about you’re families health and welfare... possibly your job too !!! You’re an absolute idiot! Shame on you! It’s dispicable what jealousy does to people!

Anon
Anon
Anonymous
You’re stupid ass really thinks the families paid in January to BJB 2010 Brick team knowing in March we wound be in the middle of an unforeseen pandemic!!! Come on *******! You really can’t be that fu$@ing stupid!!! Who could have predicted this!!! Worry about you’re families health and welfare... possibly your job too !!! You’re an absolute idiot! Shame on you! It’s dispicable what jealousy does to people!
Btw..:!the kids DID make it... the Brick is in jeopardy for no fault of their own you idiot !ðŸĪŠðŸ˜·ðŸ–•

Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Wow man you've lost all perspective and swallowed the marketing of this thing hook, line and sinker. Amazing what a meaningless hockey tournament does to people.

Jealousy’s a bi*#h!ðŸĪĢ

Anon
Jealousy’s a bi*#h!ðŸĪĢ
What are you jealous of? You can tell us how excited you are about a hockey tournament for 10 year olds. It's OK.

yeah I know... it’s about watching the kids excitement! Obviously you’ve never experienced that! Your poor kid ! Stuck with you

You really think the team won’t refund the families that paid back in January if this tourney is cancelled?! Not being able to foresee the world health and economic crisis that was going to happen in March!!! Never mind the recovery period we have when this is controlled!?Shame on these families for not predicting this and dishing out the tuition!!! You’re a jealous f....n moron! Can’t blame them for their actions in January... not knowing what March was going to bring! Stay healthy and safe all!!!

Anon
anon
Brick is postponed till August it’s posted on their website
Come on, don't make stuff up...

anon
Teams been in place sine January... one more slot to fill! Coach is trying to be fair to both kids!!! Keep your fu$&in mouth shut if you have no clue what you’re talking about! And obviously doesn’t concern you or your child!

anon
Teams been in place since January... one more slot to fill! Coach is trying to be fair to both kids!!! Keep your fu$&in mouth shut if you have no clue what you’re talking about! And obviously doesn’t concern you or your child!

Why do so many hate on the Brick? People are so worried that their kid didn't make it that they complain and bash the thing. For the most part, the best kids 10-year-old kids make it year after year, although this year might be the best team in a long time. More than half the players in the NHL played in the Brick. This year does not define your hockey career, but the kids that make are legit! Period!

Anon
Why do so many hate on the Brick? People are so worried that their kid didn't make it that they complain and bash the thing. For the most part, the best kids 10-year-old kids make it year after year, although this year might be the best team in a long time. More than half the players in the NHL played in the Brick. This year does not define your hockey career, but the kids that make are legit! Period!
My 02 played in the brick...but gosh you sound like such a cocksucker. Half the NHL players???? L7 LOSERRR

Brick is going to be cancelled but next year you can continue to donate your money to the master’s country club.