email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2008 goalie wanted

Stats are on fed site for all to see.
SSK 08 black finished 8th in regular season play and had 0 wins and 3 losses in the round robin.

Yes that’s true
This is not for the Kings

its for the BJT team out of Rockland.

SS coach
Yes that’s true
You're a loser man

Loser
SS coach
Yes that’s true
You're a loser man
Better a loser than a turd burglar 🤣🤣🤣

So you've won nothing no wonder the goalie left.

This sounds like a dumb ass parent from the islanders team good luck in the white next year 🖕🏻

Hockey
IThis sounds like a dumb ass parent from the islanders team good luck in the white next year 🖕🏻
This is awesome... I'm so glad you posted this... I love that you are still angry! I can see that sour puss now! Judging from the original post it looks like this is for a SOUTH SHORE team. But as usual you couldn't help yourself. Can't keep that big mouth shut. Get a life and enjoy your time in the car next year because your superstar kid couldn't make another local team... stay classy! Oh and :middle_finger: back at ya! :joy:

Anon
Hockey
IThis sounds like a dumb ass parent from the islanders team good luck in the white next year 🖕🏻
This is awesome... I'm so glad you posted this... I love that you are still angry! I can see that sour puss now! Judging from the original post it looks like this is for a SOUTH SHORE team. But as usual you couldn't help yourself. Can't keep that big mouth shut. Get a life and enjoy your time in the car next year because your superstar kid couldn't make another local team... stay classy! Oh and :middle_finger: back at ya! :joy:
Did you buy your kid a new pair of double runner skates and a wooden stick to play on his town team 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Anon
Hockey
This is awesome... I\'m so glad you posted this... I love that you are still angry! I can see that sour puss now! Judging from the original post it looks like this is for a SOUTH SHORE team. But as usual you couldn\'t help yourself. Can\'t keep that big mouth shut. Get a life and enjoy your time in the car next year because your superstar kid couldn\'t make another local team... stay classy! Oh and :middle_finger: back at ya! :joy:
Did you buy your kid a new pair of double runner skates and a wooden stick to play on his town team 🤣🤣🤣
Good one... You so exposed yourself... :grinning: