View Entire Thread
Re: 2010 Elite Bandits

Anon
Sounds like it was more than coach abandonment that broke up this team
Yeah obviously jelousy.

Jealous of who ?

I love how everyone knows this team is disbanded but still a small group of dopes are bashing away.

I cannot believe, with all this going on, people are still throwing mud. Life has changed. Kids and coaches that are good will eventually rise above others. In the meantime, I hope all the kids that are not as good (my kid not included) keep working hard and actually enjoy playing. Not everyone belongs in the top league or deserves a trophy. Take this time to re-evaluate.

Stay healthy fellas

2010 Bandits dads = bunch of wimps

Wimps. Love it, give this post new life.

Every kid that was on 10 Bandits is a rockstar. People shouldn’t try to downplay what theses kids have become on the ice. And as far as the dads go they are no different then any other dad at this level of hockey. Except for the dads that kids play for flames their manhood is in question due to the fact they are constantly bl$$wing MA and CM

Anon
Every kid that was on 10 Bandits is a rockstar. People shouldn’t try to downplay what theses kids have become on the ice. And as far as the dads go they are no different then any other dad at this level of hockey. Except for the dads that kids play for flames their manhood is in question due to the fact they are constantly bl$$wing MA and CM
Truest comment on this post

Questioning the manhood of flames dad’s says the man behind the keyboard.

MMF team stacked..3 of the kids top 40 in the nation i heard

The number is more then 3 just ask their parents

lol..sorry, 11

The correct answer is 2010 Junior Bruins.. aka MMF

MMF new goalie in the net next year. He will be the difference maker in the league.

IHC has added the best forward in the E9 along with beating MMF in 7 straight. Let’s see what happens.