Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2 Dates: June 8 and June 29

You are missing it. Phase 1 starts May 25. The media has been misleading because by looking at the power point it seems simple that this past Monday was the beginning of Phase 1, but I am saying that is not the case. Thus, Phase 2 will start June 15 not June 8. Either way, it's only a difference of a week so not a big deal. But, you will be saying sometime soon, that the jerk on the D board was right. Be well.

Another 1,000 plus cases in Mass. today and another 128 dead. Can’t wait for rinks to open.

Anon
Another 1,000 plus cases in Mass. today and another 128 dead. Can’t wait for rinks to open.
The positive test results will be higher because of the higher amount of tests being done. How many of the 128 were over the age of 65 or 70 or from nursing homes? Dumb democraps are what ruin everything!

Anon
Anon
The positive test results will be higher because of the higher amount of tests being done. How many of the 128 were over the age of 65 or 70 or from nursing homes? Dumb democraps are what ruin everything!
All the stats are on the Mass website. 128 deaths today, 84 of them were from nursing homes. 78 were ages 80+, 30 were 70-79, and 16 were 60-69. The true crime in all of this that I think is still under reported is the absolute failure of any state government in protecting the elderly in nursing homes, even when they knew way back at the beginning of March how vulnerable they were. Cuomo and Baker both failed miserably. Well over half of MA deaths happened in nursing homes. Perhaps more time and resources should've been put into developing strategies to protect these facilities, but no, we'll worry about people wearing masks on beaches and keeping golf courses closed. Numbers will go down slowly with or without Baker's stupid 4 phase plan but he'll take credit for it and try to convince us he did something effective. He did nothing but further kill the economy.

You guys are all idiots. I go on to this site every so often and its the same dudes spewing garbage. Your poor kids...

correction
You are missing it. Phase 1 starts May 25. The media has been misleading because by looking at the power point it seems simple that this past Monday was the beginning of Phase 1, but I am saying that is not the case. Thus, Phase 2 will start June 15 not June 8. Either way, it's only a difference of a week so not a big deal. But, you will be saying sometime soon, that the jerk on the D board was right. Be well.
lol, "I'm saying that's not the case...." good to know chump. Can't fix stupid I guess. You must be in the know. Sorry your kid got cut from Phase 2.

anon
correction
lol, "I'm saying that's not the case...." good to know chump. Can't fix stupid I guess. You must be in the know. Sorry your kid got cut from Phase 2.
How is your wife Bessie big buns doing these days?? 🤣🤣🤣

CDC updated its youth sports guidelines. They qualify all statements by saying follow your state and local guidelines.

The more I read, the more I have come the conclusion it may be quite sometime before you see team versus team competition.

The unknown is, how the state interprets the numbers of new Covid infections. Do they use the actual number of infections? Do they use percentage of population or demographics?

In any event, it is not a slam dunk games of any sort will begin soon.

Anon
Rink GM told my kid's skills coach today that indoor activities are Phase 3. Mid-July.

And, because they're losing money they may have to pull the ice up until September 1.
This is also the info that I have been told. No hockey until phase 3 and absolutely no interstate travel, for youth sports, until phase 4.

My kids bee. Skating the whole time.MAJOR development!

Duke
My kids bee. Skating the whole time.MAJOR development!
Great...now he'll be top kid in rainbow division...go back bed....:joy:

Who is going to police out of state travel tournaments? Plus save me trips to NH RI and VT. Bonus!