email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Open Rinks

Pffffft. “Fair.” What a tool.

Hey, call your boss tomorrow and tell him you deserve to be paid the same as the CEO because it’s “fair.”

Do your own leg work just everybody else. No Welfare lines here.

RinkRat is right! Dropping dime's because he has no pull to get Jr out on the ice.

my kid is not athletic enough to play other sports. i want him to feel special. open rinks!

RinkRat
Let's hear it. We should be fair to all.

Eat my face mask!!

We’ve skated once a week during this thing. We’re fortunate to have found ice, and there are plenty of kids skating in RI too. It’s who you know...

Anon
We’ve skated once a week during this thing. We’re fortunate to have found ice, and there are plenty of kids skating in RI too. It’s who you know...
Skating plenty in NH too. Drop off at back door, knock 4 times and you're in. :grinning:

anon
Anon
Skating plenty in NH too. Drop off at back door, knock 4 times and you're in. :grinning:
Same procedure at the gay bar you mass hockey dads go to

Been to skills 4 x in RI this past month. Ask the owner about them, when he says no skills, wink at him and you will get in. Kinda like the Chinese cold tea in china town after 1am
Skilks at Cranston too i am hearing next week.

No rinks should be open and operating. Last I heard the state was watching a couple rinks (Woburn,Peabody ) for owners operating skills. They’ll just get a 1000.00 fine.

Wizzy
No rinks should be open and operating. Last I heard the state was watching a couple rinks (Woburn,Peabody ) for owners operating skills. They’ll just get a 1000.00 fine.
Well worth the fine. Will clear that in two hours. Rolling in the dough baby!

Wizzy
Holland is at it full blast 井

Anon
Wizzy
Holland is at it full blast 井
Fake news

Wizzy
_ _ _ _ _ _

6 Letter word that rhymes with prayer. Yes I'd like to solve the puzzle

Peabody doesn't have ice down

Sgt Hulka been running skills out of 146 for friends and family for a while..

my kids been doing on ice skills in mass for 2 months. What’s up?

Trump2020
Holland is where it's at

Trump2020
Learn to skate?

My kid hasn’t touched the ice since March and will still come back in sept and skate circles around everyone.

Skating circles around people isn’t effective hockey. Perimeter play. Need to get in there and let them know you’re there.

#coaching

Which rink are the scouts at?

Anon
Ha....asking about scouts on the youth hockey board...are you alright....go back to bed...it's not time to get ready for the parade yet

Anon
Anon
Ha....asking about scouts on the youth hockey board...are you alright....go back to bed...it's not time to get ready for the parade yet
He was being sarcastical.

Anon
Anon
I seen your wife down at the rink scrubbing out the bathrooms 不不不不

Anonymous
Anon
Anon
Ha....asking about scouts on the youth hockey board...are you alright....go back to bed...it\'s not time to get ready for the parade yet
I seen your wife down at the rink scrubbing out the bathrooms 不不不不
"I Seen"...again...go back to bed...seems you need some online English classes:laughing:

All rinks r open when u open ur wallet. Lemme know how ur covid results come back