Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LGS

Ignorance? Which one of these bad actors are you..

Anon
LGS in trouble. Zero communication with people who have paid for tournaments in the last 6 weeks. Stone walling families. Organization is run by big Hedge fund. No refunds have been issued.
I want my f—king money from these scumbags.

If someone paid with credit card and service is not provided the credit card company will charge back the purchase and credit you back.

Credit card issuer usually give at most 60 days from date posted to contest

Anon
Credit card issuer usually give at most 60 days from date posted to contest
Why do you think LGS requires the money paid in full 90 days before the event....so you can't dispute the charges. Pure thought out premeditated shady business

Is this true? Can’t find anything online yet

Anon
Its because everyone at Legacy has been let go and the private equity firm that owns legacy doesn't want anyone to know who they are ( Blackstone/Jefferson River Capital NY )

Please make a list of names of all the guys involved at Legacy. They will probably try to open up next year under a new name. Never again will my family do a tournament with these guys so I want more names to be aware of.

The guys I have dealt with are:

Brian Bowman
Paul Maciejewski
Joe Templin
Craig Peterson
Robert Flannery Jr

anon
Please make a list of names of all the guys involved at Legacy. They will probably try to open up next year under a new name. Never again will my family do a tournament with these guys so I want more names to be aware of.

Brian Bowman
Paul Maciejewski
Joe Templin
Craig Peterson
Robert Flannery Jr
Top dogs who own and run LGS are Tony James and Joseph Barratta

anon

Brian Bowman
Paul Maciejewski
Joe Templin
Craig Peterson
Robert Flannery Jr
Mitch Lerner

Anon
anon

Brian Bowman
Paul Maciejewski
Joe Templin
Craig Peterson
Robert Flannery Jr
Mitch Lerner
Yuk, ever seen this guy? How is the World Selects shaping up for ya this year Mitch?

anon

Brian Bowman
Paul Maciejewski
Joe Templin
Craig Peterson
Robert Flannery Jr
F-them-Shysters

Only thing we the people who are getting ripped off is to expose that ny private equity firm to the local papers, news outlets and the attorney general or whatever it takes. Those ny scumbags shouldn't get off this easy

Anon
Only thing we the people who are getting ripped off is to expose that ny private equity firm to the local papers, news outlets and the attorney general or whatever it takes. Those ny scumbags shouldn't get off this easy
Who has family who are reporters?

Anon
Wake up! Their not responding or reaching out for 6 weeks. Their last correspondence was a sob story about Covid and furloughs. Money grubbing backstabbing Shysters.

Watched families flock to these dirt bags for years. Continually shaking my head not understanding how people could over pay for this crap

Anon
Watched families flock to these dirt bags for years. Continually shaking my head not understanding how people could over pay for this crap
Because they are "connected" and will help your kid get ahead.

anon
Anon
Because they are "connected" and will help your kid get ahead.
The only connection they had was with peoples wallets. The didn’t give flying f—k about anyone’s kid. All dollars.

Anon
anon
Anon
Because they are \"connected\" and will help your kid get ahead.
The only connection they had was with peoples wallets. The didn’t give flying f—k about anyone’s kid. All dollars.
Would love to see these guys get negative publicity thru state and nationally if possible so that it affects their other businesses. Come on people spread the word! Payback the LGS Billionaires!!!!

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Because they are \\"connected\\" and will help your kid get ahead.
Would love to see these guys get negative publicity thru state and nationally if possible so that it affects their other businesses. Come on people spread the word! Payback the LGS Billionaires!!!!
What other hockey business are they involved in? Spread the word so more people will know.

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Because they are \\\\\"connected\\\\\" and will help your kid get ahead.
What other hockey business are they involved in? Spread the word so more people will know.
These guys operate a hi level soccer side of LGS as well. All of those families are affected and lost money.

It's a business. These guys don't care about your kid. Never have.

So in all seriousness - are they going bankrupt or is that speculation? I was planning on having my kid participate in one of the events in August, but I guess I'm trying to figure out if they legit go bankrupt is everything cancelled? Thx

anon
So in all seriousness - are they going bankrupt or is that speculation? I was planning on having my kid participate in one of the events in August, but I guess I'm trying to figure out if they legit go bankrupt is everything cancelled? Thx
Don't waste your money because they are done

What does LGS Stand for?
Sorry haven't been on here lately.
Thanks for The info

Love
Grifting
Stakeholders

Let's
Grab [all their]
Savings

Liabilities
Greater [than Assets, not]
Solvent

Legacy Global Sports

Anon
What does LGS Stand for?
Sorry haven't been on here lately.
Thanks for The info
L et's
G et
S hitfaced

Stay safe this Memorial Day Weekend!

FWIW: https://www.lgshockey.com/updates/

Let’s go Camping
FWIW: https://www.lgshockey.com/updates/
In essence the same b*ull**** letter that we got in emails. We have done showcases and trips with them before and found them mostly well organized. But in the end they are just a business. they are not responding to emails and putting this cr*ap out there.