The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
06 sixty

who are the lucky kids that were selected to this prestigious event?

Re: 06 sixty

Anon
A hand full that are truly elite and the rest know the right people

My kid isn't an '06, so I feel I can ask this and not get lit up by parents of future NHLers, but what is the '06 60?

its a bunch of kids from all over the country going for a good skate next week. lots of really good players but certainly not the top 60, especially when there are some select 07's mixed in. Plenty of the right "names" there but plenty missing too .

anom
its a bunch of kids from all over the country going for a good skate next week. lots of really good players but certainly not the top 60, especially when there are some select 07's mixed in. Plenty of the right "names" there but plenty missing too .
Money grab all day long

Anon
anom
its a bunch of kids from all over the country going for a good skate next week. lots of really good players but certainly not the top 60, especially when there are some select 07\'s mixed in. Plenty of the right \"names\" there but plenty missing too .
Money grab all day long
Can’t wait until my beer drinking In The woods kid buries your rich beach house kid in a showcase tourney.

Does One of the “select 07’” have an 06 brother from the Flames?

anom
Can not believe you called IHC and BJE 07 players, select
Them is fighting words...

Anon
anom
its a bunch of kids from all over the country going for a good skate next week. lots of really good players but certainly not the top 60, especially when there are some select 07\'s mixed in. Plenty of the right \"names\" there but plenty missing too .
Can not believe you called IHC and BJE 07 players, select
Them is fighting words...
Wait are these money grabbers mixing the 06 players with the 07 players??? Seriously hope not!!

they were looking for kids 2 week ago - enough said.

I think they lost a bunch who decided not to travel due to COVID. Kids coming from CA, FL etc. I think some backed out. Still, rosters are definitely competitive . Good show of top talent. Not all of them but many.

Anon
I think they lost a bunch who decided not to travel due to COVID. Kids coming from CA, FL etc. I think some backed out. Still, rosters are definitely competitive . Good show of top talent. Not all of them but many.
money grab

My son attended last year. We decided to skip it this year. It's ok but feel $ is better spent elsewhere.

Not even close to top 60.

anon
Not even close to top 60.
Agreed the money grabbers are combining 07 with 06s 💩

Ahhh the ol' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07's and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great

Top 60 at IceCenter? Lol

annnnnon
Ahhh the ol' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07's and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
I wonder if these parents know they are getting scammed this year 🤔

Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
i dont think so because I know a few of them and the parents think that their kids are going right to the show..

anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
i dont think so because I know a few of them and the parents think that their kids are going right to the show..
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can't be that good....

Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can't be that good....
Should be good some good players on the list. Not every kid is the top 1%.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\'t be that good....
Too bad its mixed birth years. Really slows it down and proves its all about money

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\\\'t be that good....
Too bad its mixed birth years. Really slows it down and proves its all about money
You sound like a toolbag.... they provide a service with good coaches.. if you don't like it don't go... people spend their money how they see fit...sometimes its better to just keep your mouth shut and say nothing...maybe this is the year your 06 kid carries his bag as opposed to Wheeling it into the rink...:laughing:

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\\\\\\'t be that good....
You sound like a toolbag.... they provide a service with good coaches.. if you don't like it don't go... people spend their money how they see fit...sometimes its better to just keep your mouth shut and say nothing...maybe this is the year your 06 kid carries his bag as opposed to Wheeling it into the rink...:laughing:
My son is there and im watching this whole money grab event and its awful. It should be 06 kids only and the 07 kids should be the weekend before or after but not combined. Pure greed!

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be that good....
You sound like a toolbag.... they provide a service with good coaches.. if you don\'t like it don\'t go... people spend their money how they see fit...sometimes its better to just keep your mouth shut and say nothing...maybe this is the year your 06 kid carries his bag as opposed to Wheeling it into the rink...:laughing:
My son is there and im watching this whole money grab event and its awful. It should be 06 kids only and the 07 kids should be the weekend before or after but not combined. Pure greed!
Then maybe you should stop in to the office and complain to the folks running the programming voice your displeasure you won't do that because you're a keyboard coward

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be that good....
You sound like a toolbag.... they provide a service with good coaches.. if you don\\\'t like it don\\\'t go... people spend their money how they see fit...sometimes its better to just keep your mouth shut and say nothing...maybe this is the year your 06 kid carries his bag as opposed to Wheeling it into the rink...:laughing:
Then maybe you should stop in to the office and complain to the folks running the programming voice your displeasure you won't do that because you're a keyboard coward
I'm wearing a black hat and a blue hoodie if you want to come over and chat...be here all day bro

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\\\'t be that good....
Or separate the two age groups.

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\\\\\\\'t be that good....
They wouldn't do that because they would be losing money. The head guy running it has no clue. I bet a lot of parents will decline this event next year after finding out its combined with two age groups instead of one like the way it was last year. My son's kind of bummed about it but at least he's hanging out with his friends this weekend at the rink at sixty camp

A good skate and the kids are thrilled that they are playing games so worth it in that respect. That said I would not do it again due to mixing the birth years. 98% of 07 are to small and/or too slow to keep up with the speed as well physicality of the better older kids. Good for the 07’s not as good as it could be for the 06’s. ( and no my kid is not one of the top 06’s by any stretch)

Anom
A good skate and the kids are thrilled that they are playing games so worth it in that respect. That said I would not do it again due to mixing the birth years. 98% of 07 are to small and/or too slow to keep up with the speed as well physicality of the better older kids. Good for the 07’s not as good as it could be for the 06’s. ( and no my kid is not one of the top 06’s by any stretch)
agreed

Black hat blue hoodie guy come see me it’s the so called money grabber, I’m around all day be more than happy to send you on your way.

PD
Black hat blue hoodie guy come see me it’s the so called money grabber, I’m around all day be more than happy to send you on your way.
No one knows what you're trying to say..learn how to talk/type/ function

PD
Bahahahaha bahahahaha

Anon
PD
Bahahahaha bahahahaha
Black hoodie gangster dad in the house... go back to bed loser

My kid is an 07 and I hate when you 06 parents act all high and mighty. The 07s are doing fine keeping up with the 06s. In fact the 07s are out playing many of the 06s.

Anon
My kid is an 07 and I hate when you 06 parents act all high and mighty. The 07s are doing fine keeping up with the 06s. In fact the 07s are out playing many of the 06s.
Its because most of the good 06s skipped this duh

Scouts crossed all the names out. Top sixty never showed up.

Anon
Scouts crossed all the names out. Top sixty never showed up.
Thats what everyone is saying 👎👎

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
annnnnon
Ahhh the ol\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' top 60, this year with the added twist of having 102 players! 20ish are 07\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s and some real high end players from programs like Boston Stars. Should be great
Most of the top 06 kids declined this year. Can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be that good....
They wouldn't do that because they would be losing money. The head guy running it has no clue. I bet a lot of parents will decline this event next year after finding out its combined with two age groups instead of one like the way it was last year. My son's kind of bummed about it but at least he's hanging out with his friends this weekend at the rink at sixty camp
Next year adding the 08s. 08s are stacked!

Most ridiculous thread. Keep ragging. All the prep scouts are here. Glad you didn’t pay in ... pretty sure you’re so bitter cause your kid wasn’t invited. Keep talking though

Wow
Most ridiculous thread. Keep ragging. All the prep scouts are here. Glad you didn’t pay in ... pretty sure you’re so bitter cause your kid wasn’t invited. Keep talking though
highly doubt ALL the prep scouts are there anyone that pays gets invited just look at the rosters pal

Anon
Wow
highly doubt ALL the prep scouts are there anyone that pays gets invited just look at the rosters pal
Probably because your bender isn't there...right BA Dad (Pal)

Sounds like a daddy realized his kids not even in the top 100. Ugh oh

Anon
Anon
Wow
Probably because your bender isn't there...right BA Dad (Pal)
You’re not here so you wouldn’t know...too bad . Maybe next year

Yup
Anon
Anon
Wow
Probably because your bender isn\'t there...right BA Dad (Pal)
You’re not here so you wouldn’t know...too bad . Maybe next year
I'm to smart to waste money on an 07 camp bahahahaha

Anon
07s look really good out there.

Anon
Anon
Two weeks until the stacked 08s time to shine

Anon
Anon
Anon
Go back to bed dummy....

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Go back to bed dummy....
Drink a few too many watching the Bs last night?

mass hockey festival $75. sixty weekend $500 - it's about development right?