Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NHL Seattle rink name

The "Anarchist" Arena

Are there any rink and team names in Massachusetts that need to be changed or statues or portraits of team organization owners that need to come down for their past oppressive behaviors?

The list is long: any team named Indian's or named after a tribe without express written consent and compensation paid to the tribe. Anything named after or depicting C. Columbus, anything with Pilgrim in the name or, anything named after someone that owned slaves in the 1700's. After we are done cleaning all that up, get back to me and I'm sure they'll be additional items ready to be added to the list.

Trump Dog should by the rights and name it MAGA arena. He don’t mess around up in lib land though.

anon
The guy from amazon bought the naming rights to the rink for the new nhl team in Seattle and named it "Climate change arena" hahaha
You sure its not in the "CHOP" zone? Its free entry and I think they named it "Everyone gets a trophy arena"

Good thing the company who named it rain forest or something only contributes to the problem. 1000s of delivery vehicles on the road every day.

Good thing that rink is carbon neutral. Would hate to see you guys be right.