email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EHF vs. E9

Anon
Depends. Take the rangers in the e9 up in Tewksbury. ****ty organization but the 05’s beat on the fed elite growing up. Growing up top 5 in e9 could compete with top half of Fed. All day any day.
Love how E9 daddies have to mention the exception.

Ben
hey guys...so my kid is making the jump from town to a club team this year. He tried out for 2 E9 teams, and 1 EHF elite team and made all 3 surprisingly! Im wondering which league you guys think is superior?

Ps. Im fairly new to this website...a parent a tryouts turned me on to it
Kid did great in the virtual tryouts, eh? What a beaut.

It's been 3 days since the old E9 vs EHF Elite debate. Thanks for bringing it back.

Doesn’t matter where he or she plays. All 3 are good. All three have good and bad players in them. They all have good and bad coaches

What age group?

Ben
hey guys...so my kid is making the jump from town to a club team this year. He tried out for 2 E9 teams, and 1 EHF elite team and made all 3 surprisingly! Im wondering which league you guys think is superior?

both are good. ask your kid which team to play. organization, coaches, leaders, let that determine your decision and then shell out the 3K to 5K for tuition. don't bother asking the trolls here as it's a losing argument before it even started. EHF vs E9 vs USPHL vs PHL vs ..... no one here knows anything. they just make themselves think they're smarter than they really are.

Put he or she on the team that you think is best for them and the team they want to be on!! Hopefully they have good Group of kids and good coaches. More importantly if they have any friends on the team that should be the team they are on......because somewhere along the line parents forget that kids like playing with there friends.......and if they like playing town hockey with there friends that’s ok too.....hopefully most of them play high school hockey and most likely they will start High school hockey with there town team......

Ben

That people still fall for these bull**** **** stirrer posts....

Anon
Ben

EHF is for future NHLers, D1 NCAA players, and Major junior players.

E9 is for future D3 and beer leaguers.

anon
Anon
Ben

And there is the major difference there: the parents.

The parents who think their Johnny is going pro will do whatever it takes to get their kid on a team and then back stab and fill8 the coach to keep their kid there.

E9 parents realize that their time is short with their bender and look to make sure that they have fun.

Look for the coach with a good reputation who will develop the kid. After you hockey, no one cares where they played.

anon
Anon
Ben

The Ehf parents who think their Johnny is going pro will do whatever it takes to get their kid on a team and then back stab and fill8 the coach to keep their kid there.

E9 parents realize that their time is short with their bender and look to make sure that they have fun.

Look for the coach with a good reputation who will develop the kid. After you hockey, no one cares where they played.

anon
Anon
Ben

The Ehf parents who think their Johnny is going pro will do whatever it takes to get their kid on a team and then back stab and fill8 the coach to keep their kid there.

Look for the coach with a good reputation who will develop the kid. After youth hockey, no one cares where they played.

Anon
anon
Anon
Ben

Look for the coach with a good reputation who will develop the kid. After youth hockey, no one cares where they played.
Life lesson. If you’re going to rag on other parents don’t embarrass yourself by triple posting. Not a good look.

Tell that to the BA kid who was just drafted 7th in the country USHL and #3 QMJHL ,that he is destined for D3, lol , EHF vs E9 youth Daddy baloney is exactly that!