Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mid Fairfield 07’s

Anon
Anon
Or yours hahahahahahahaha

But I know who it is. You can wait till September to find out though.
No you don’t but I do.
I know for sure who it is. Big kid too.

I know who it is too. And I can guarantee its nobody all the know-it-alls on this site had a freakin clue about

Bye Bye!! ✌️

West Haven AA

He’s very good and definitely never been on the summer tournament circuit

Nope

Chem
Nope
Think Rainbow division, the bottom of the Rainbow in fact.

I dont have to think about it cause I know who it is. He had almost 100 goals last year as a defenseman

HAHA keep dreaming not true. Tbirds played bender teams! Not impressed

That's a big jump to go from silver to the top of the elite. That silver division is garbage. As a defenceman? The speed and skill will be vastly different. Good for him if true.

Yes, he a good kid and has cannon for a shot! Huge jump....

mff07 team to beat in EHf

Chiefs Bub!!
True about the bender teams. But the stats are in fact real. 85 goals 29 assists in 56 games.

Also true about a big leap but he didnt belong in the silver nor did his team. 33-1-3. +179 goal differential

Play to win in Parity! Very simple!

They got screwed in parity, and asked many times to move up during the season. Apparently the powers that be thought it was a better idea to have 1 team plow thru a division

CMON 😂

My kid's team played them in parity, they were not that good. There is no way that team could have completed in white. Also, they lost 6-2 to the Northstars during the season. Their organization's upper T1 team couldn't even compete in white! Maybe they could have been competitive against the Pics and the Vipers, but that's it.

I'm sure the kid is good enough to be on MFF, they wouldn't have taken him if he couldn't skate with them, so good for him.

But the Tbirds weren't that good. the silver division was awful. I saw the scores of those games, I bet a lot of kids scores a lot of goals.

Anon
My kid's team played them in parity, they were not that good. There is no way that team could have completed in white. Also, they lost 6-2 to the Northstars during the season. Their organization's upper T1 team couldn't even compete in white! Maybe they could have been competitive against the Pics and the Vipers, but that's it.

I'm sure the kid is good enough to be on MFF, they wouldn't have taken him if he couldn't skate with them, so good for him.

But the Tbirds weren't that good. the silver division was awful. I saw the scores of those games, I bet a lot of kids scores a lot of goals.
lot of kids did scores goals, my point exactly

Chem
They got screwed in parity, and asked many times to move up during the season. Apparently the powers that be thought it was a better idea to have 1 team plow thru a division
How did they get screwed in parity? They even let 11 teams play in white last year. So even with the extra team, Tbirds still didn't qualify. I don't understand how they were screwed. Even with a kid who scored all of those goals, his team couldn't even qualify.

Well, if they didnt, if their wasnt an underlying political issue (that I'm not gonna publicize here), please explain to me how they smoked every team in that division? Explain to me how, when they asked to move up they were denied, over and.over again. I'll wait.

Chem
Chiefs Bub!!
True about the bender teams. But the stats are in fact real. 85 goals 29 assists in 56 games.

Also true about a big leap but he didnt belong in the silver nor did his team. 33-1-3. +179 goal differential
This must be daddy to know the stats that well. Chill daddy, you being so obvious makes it way to easy on people here.

Always an advantage when a 13 year old has size and has begun shaving. Enjoy it while it lasts.

A lot of jealous and bitter people on here. I’m sure the coaches at MFF know how to evaluate talent and liked what they saw in the kid. Regardless what he did last year, where he played last year. They saw something they liked in the kid and not your kids. I hope he goes out there and kills it.

Definitely not his daddy, and what difference does it make? Those are the right stats? What am I making easy? The fact they he made the team and your kid didnt?

Chem
Definitely not his daddy, and what difference does it make? Those are the right stats? What am I making easy? The fact they he made the team and your kid didnt?
Uncle?

I have no relation to him. Just a close friend of father whose kid played on that team. Went to a lot of games. There were stats kept for the team. Not sure how any.of that is relevant

Stats were kept and without being related you paid enough attention that you could come here and post the exact numbers? Ok I call bs. So maybe grand daddy?

I’m still laughing at “Stats were kept”. How pathetic that someone actually kept stats on 12-13 year old kids. Let me guess Coaches kid , Asst Coaches kid and Managers kid were 1,2,3 in all stats kept. Get a grip , your kids are just that , kids. Stats , WTF is wrong with some people.

Ahhhhh. I see where the confusion is coming from now. You were probably thinking the team used chalk boards for stat keeping. They were way ahead of their time. Kept stats on these things called spreadsheets. They could then send these spreadsheets to others via electronic mail. Saved them on a ton of money on stamps. So, I was able to go back and look at the last one from the season in my email. Crazy ****, I know.
And ya, a lot of peewee teams keep stats, it's not that unusual. Some leagues even keep track of team win/loss numbers to create standings!!! They even kept track of individual stats at tournaments this year, first time ever.

A close friend of he father was getting team emails? Hahaha ok daddy!

You guys like to focus on irrelevant points eh?

I think most people here hope for nothing but success for the kid. But its funny that daddy comes on here bragging about points scored in the silver division and claims to be a friend that is on the teams email list. Hahaha come on......

The kid is good, but not that good. I saw him play. Big kid for his age and with daddy as a a$$@@@@ coach. Kid can play silver and white but not black.

AAA
The kid is good, but not that good. I saw him play. Big kid for his age and with daddy as a a$$@@@@ coach. Kid can play silver and white but not black.
Well he’s definitely playing Elite in the fall. So I guess you are wrong on that point.

Chem
Ahhhhh. I see where the confusion is coming from now. You were probably thinking the team used chalk boards for stat keeping. They were way ahead of their time. Kept stats on these things called spreadsheets. They could then send these spreadsheets to others via electronic mail. Saved them on a ton of money on stamps. So, I was able to go back and look at the last one from the season in my email. Crazy ****, I know.
And ya, a lot of peewee teams keep stats, it's not that unusual. Some leagues even keep track of team win/loss numbers to create standings!!! They even kept track of individual stats at tournaments this year, first time ever.
There’s no confusion moron, It’s just pathetic that a PeeWee team kept stats like that. News Flash for ya. If the kids are more focused on stats than playing good hockey you have an issue. But judging by the way that team played the kids knew all about The stats and just tried to get points via selfish hockey. But hey , whatever makes your chub rise.

I'm just trying to figure out how he only had 29 assists in 37 games. If if i was an elite coach, I'd be looking at that to be honest. But, I am not an elite coach, so I'll just wish the kid good luck. I assume the team around him was simply a silver team and they were propped up by an elite player.

Anon
I'm just trying to figure out how he only had 29 assists in 37 games. If if i was an elite coach, I'd be looking at that to be honest. But, I am not an elite coach, so I'll just wish the kid good luck. I assume the team around him was simply a silver team and they were propped up by an elite player.
I’m sure Chem can help you understand that. Or the kid just wouldn’t pass, without repercussions. The reason they didn’t do well in Parity is painfully obvious to any parent on the team. But why ***** over spilt beer.

I never knew about the existence of this message board so I came to see what it was all about. I do know who he is also and watched him play a dozen or so games with an '06 team where obviously hitting was allowed. Everyone can debate where he was last year and why he did as he did with crappy or good competition all day long. That will not affect his performance next year. Even playing up a level he dominated when he was on the ice. He certainly was out of place where he was but I will say that opposing players this year will "feel" his presence on the ice. (In more ways than one.)

Half his goals last year were from a cannon slapshot. (Along with knocking 2 goalies out of games.)

Every coach that works with him and every player that plays with him (and many that play against him) say he is a great kid, so I wish him well. I am sure the coaches that picked him checked up on him with other coaches and he ended up with this opportunity because they felt he could help the team.

My son and I will miss seeing him around the rink.

P.S. The assists number is way understated from what I saw. He makes great passes for breakouts and finds open players all the time. Definitely not a selfish player in any way.

Anon
I never knew about the existence of this message board so I came to see what it was all about. I do know who he is also and watched him play a dozen or so games with an '06 team where obviously hitting was allowed. Everyone can debate where he was last year and why he did as he did with crappy or good competition all day long. That will not affect his performance next year. Even playing up a level he dominated when he was on the ice. He certainly was out of place where he was but I will say that opposing players this year will "feel" his presence on the ice. (In more ways than one.)

Half his goals last year were from a cannon slapshot. (Along with knocking 2 goalies out of games.)

Every coach that works with him and every player that plays with him (and many that play against him) say he is a great kid, so I wish him well. I am sure the coaches that picked him checked up on him with other coaches and he ended up with this opportunity because they felt he could help the team.

My son and I will miss seeing him around the rink.

P.S. The assists number is way understated from what I saw. He makes great passes for breakouts and finds open players all the time. Definitely not a selfish player in any way.
Thanks Grandpa, I knew I could count on you to stand up for the family.

How many times are u going put my name on your simple minded posts? If you're going to act like a child atleast have the stones to do it under your name, or atleast your version of Anon.

You're a class act brah.

Chem
How many times are u going put my name on your simple minded posts? If you're going to act like a child atleast have the stones to do it under your name, or atleast your version of Anon.

You're a class act brah.
A guy using a fake name calling out a guy with a fake name. And calling him simple minded, can this board get any more entertaining. All this comedy from the “Friend of a Father on the team , who also gets the weekly stats update”. I’m sure Mid Fairfield parents are going to love having this family around all season. I guess all those money bags are going to find out quick how the other half lives real quick.

Anon
Chem
How many times are u going put my name on your simple minded posts? If you\'re going to act like a child atleast have the stones to do it under your name, or atleast your version of Anon.

You\'re a class act brah.
A guy using a fake name calling out a guy with a fake name. And calling him simple minded, can this board get any more entertaining. All this comedy from the “Friend of a Father on the team , who also gets the weekly stats update”. I’m sure Mid Fairfield parents are going to love having this family around all season. I guess all those money bags are going to find out quick how the other half lives real quick.
I dont care what his name is. I'm asking him to stop acting like a child and doing under my name.

Chem
Anon
Chem
How many times are u going put my name on your simple minded posts? If you\\\'re going to act like a child atleast have the stones to do it under your name, or atleast your version of Anon.

You\\\'re a class act brah.
I dont care what his name is. I'm asking him to stop acting like a child and doing under my name.
Are you that stupid Chem???? This whole board is about being childish ANONYMOUSLY. Are you the slow one in the family or something? My god I hope you didn’t reproduce, and god bless the poor lady who bore you children if you did.

Anon
Chem
Anon
Chem
How many times are u going put my name on your simple minded posts? If you\\\\\\\'re going to act like a child atleast have the stones to do it under your name, or atleast your version of Anon.

You\\\\\\\'re a class act brah.
I dont care what his name is. I\'m asking him to stop acting like a child and doing under my name.
Are you that stupid Chem???? This whole board is about being childish ANONYMOUSLY. Are you the slow one in the family or something? My god I hope you didn’t reproduce, and god bless the poor lady who bore you children if you did.
I think you're the slow one mate. He asked that people not post under his name. He never said he had an issue with the ANONYMOUSLY.

Chem
I have no relation to him. Just a close friend of father whose kid played on that team. Went to a lot of games. There were stats kept for the team. Not sure how any.of that is relevant
Can you be any more pathetic, definitely an Uncle.

MFF 08 better