Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 one fifty

What’s the purpose of this thing? I don’t understand.

Anon
It puts food on the table for pd

Purpose is to get a bunch of kids together for week of hockey in late June time slot. The pitch is it is supposed be total level caliber players for the age group, including out of area kids. However, hoping this will be the case, please do write to the governor's office in two weeks to let him know that zero of the 120 kids caught COVID-19 despite not wearing masks and while playing full contact ice hockey.

Anon
Purpose is to get a bunch of kids together for week of hockey in late June time slot. The pitch is it is supposed be total level caliber players for the age group, including out of area kids. However, hoping this will be the case, please do write to the governor's office in two weeks to let him know that zero of the 120 kids caught COVID-19 despite not wearing masks and while playing full contact ice hockey.
I smell some lawsuits coming to NEHG

Anon
Anon
Purpose is to get a bunch of kids together for week of hockey in late June time slot. The pitch is it is supposed be total level caliber players for the age group, including out of area kids. However, hoping this will be the case, please do write to the governor\'s office in two weeks to let him know that zero of the 120 kids caught COVID-19 despite not wearing masks and while playing full contact ice hockey.
You smell....period...

Anon
Anon
Anon
Purpose is to get a bunch of kids together for week of hockey in late June time slot. The pitch is it is supposed be total level caliber players for the age group, including out of area kids. However, hoping this will be the case, please do write to the governor\\\'s office in two weeks to let him know that zero of the 120 kids caught COVID-19 despite not wearing masks and while playing full contact ice hockey.
You smell....period...
Your wife smells like Seabrook

Anon
The event is almost similar to the STX 68 but includes more players and the coaching is better at the SIXTY.

Anon
Anon
The event is almost similar to the STX 68 but includes more players and the coaching is better at the SIXTY.
Not even close in any form to the talent at stx68 and coaches. Please stay away from the alcohol when on the dboard

Anon
Anon
Anon
Not even close in any form to the talent at stx68 and coaches. Please stay away from the alcohol when on the dboard
ITS Pretty much the same as the STX 86...BAHAHAAHA...

Don’t mean to rain on your parade, Papa Smurf but the two events are similar.

Invited, pay fee, attend on ice practices and games, off-ice training and testing, work with great coaches, appear in YouTube videos and tweets, return home with swag.

Anon

Invited, pay fee, attend on ice practices and games, off-ice training and testing, work with great coaches, appear in YouTube videos and tweets, return home with swag.
stx68 has ALL 06 players and better 06 players at that than last weekend's bender 60 camp

Anon
Anon

stx68 has ALL 06 players and better 06 players at that than last weekend's bender 60 camp
Several 68 invitees attended the bender sixty as you call it. Would it surprise you to hear they didn’t stand out at the bender sixty? A few were not even in the discussion of top players at the camp. Before you start bashing a camp, it’s players and the coaches, get your facts straight.

Anon
Anon
Anon

stx68 has ALL 06 players and better 06 players at that than last weekend\'s bender 60 camp
Several 68 invitees attended the bender sixty as you call it. Would it surprise you to hear they didn’t stand out at the bender sixty? A few were not even in the discussion of top players at the camp. Before you start bashing a camp, it’s players and the coaches, get your facts straight.
Agreed. Some had a hard time keeping up with the SIXTY. Camp written up in hockey journal, take a 👀.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

stx68 has ALL 06 players and better 06 players at that than last weekend\\\'s bender 60 camp
Agreed. Some had a hard time keeping up with the SIXTY. Camp written up in hockey journal, take a 👀.
JC was paid to write positive comments. He was one of the coaches there. So yeah I'm sure it was positive in thr journal

Terrible hockey good money grab.