Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Elected officials

Anon
Reality
Anon
Reality
Anon
My son has played in these tournaments the past 2 summers. We have never tried out or paid he has just been asked to play 2 weeks before the tournament. THese tournaments aren\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t great hockey. SOme teams have less than 10 skaters dressed. I feel bad for the Soccer, Baseball, and Lax kids who have all missed 1-2 legit seasons. Get your skills in and be thankful you don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t live in FL .
What’s wrong with living in Florida. A lot less people have died there Total and per capita even though they have the highest percentage of at risk people. I wish mass was as successful. Positive cases does not equal deaths
Just wait a month buddy...their death count is on the rise. The only thing potentially keeping FL\\\'s death count down, would be the FL ICU beds filling up, then sending their COVID patients to die in other states, and not count as a FL death.

Admit it, COVID19 is a real thing. But it doesn\\\'t have to be the \\\"end\\\" to life as we know it, social freedoms, or hockey games. Don\\\'t be stupid, use common sense, wear the stupid mask, stay home of you\\\'re sick, wash your hands, keep elderly safe, don\\\'t hang out in large crowds. It\\\'s not really difficult.

The northeast has gotten control of this virus simply because we were diligent. The southeast laughed at it, and now look at them. They\\\'re screwed. Think about it. They are where we were 3 months ago! So if we \\\"manage\\\" to do our part and be responsible, we should be fine by August/September. That\\\'s about 5 months from peak. Using that logic, the southeast will get back to a relative normal by Christmas. They definitely won\\\'t have a youth hockey season.

For the record, i think kids are pretty safe from COVID19. But i think we need to think about the grandparents. I also think games should be fine, as long as parents are responsible. I\\\'m ok with missing a summer of tournaments of it will ensure we have the real season.

It\\\'s not political. If the experts recommend steps to protect people in order to open up the economy and society...then why not simply do it. It\\\'s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I\\\'d like to think the people in the northeast are a bit more socially responsible and are capable of understanding working towards a common goal. Games will come soon enough, as long as our number keep the downward trend that we have all worked together to accomplish.

Kind of simple if you ask me.
My god your pomposity and arrogance is nauseating there buddy

I know cnn tells you that everyone that doesn’t agree with you doesn’t believe Covid “real” but that as stupid as your blow hard post makes you sound

Massachusetts is one of the worst Covid death states in the country despite draconian restrictions. Don’t lump in rural states like Maine and Vermont and New Hampshire to make this pathetic state look better

The southeast has been open for far long enough that the Seth numbers would be spiking remember all the doom and gloom of the spring break pool parties

As far as icu being full how about you stop being lazy as well ignorant and do a little research. Less than 20% of the icu patents are there because of Covid

There are plenty of “experts” that have just a prestigious credentials that say what we are doing is causing more problems

So pal how about you check your ego and look past what cnn spoon feeds you and open your eyes
I've done my research pal. I read both CNN and FOX, because i don't trust either. I trust common sense.

These are all from your source buddy, not mine. They essentially agree with my earlier statement.

TX COVID19 hospitalizations are out of control...https://www.foxnews.com/health/texas-coronavirus-hospitalizations-hit-new-daily-high-as-total-cases-top-200000

Senate Majority Leader (Republican McConnell from KY) says to wear a mask...https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-vows-to-keep-economy-opened-urges-americans-to-wear-a-mask

Fox's med correspondent says US cases are in free fall...https://video.foxnews.com/v/6169942370001#sp=show-clips

Herd immunity isn't the safe answer... https://www.foxnews.com/science/covid-19-antibody-study-spain-warns-herd-immunity-cannot-be-achieved-without-devastating-effects

Fox dr says to wear a mask out of personal responsibility and to keep social distance... https://video.foxnews.com/v/6169890625001#sp=show-clips

Also, I'd say a large % of spring breakers in FL earlier this year were not from FL. They were from other states.

You have zero clue what you are talking about, and have nothing to back up your pathetic attempt to add facts to your argument. Let's assume 20% of COVID19 patients in FL are technically in the ICU. The fact is, most hospitals have a designated COVID unit to control outbreaks. These patients are not technically in ICU, yet require the same care and are still taking away resources from other ICU patients.

You're an idiot. What is a potential "problem" caused by wearing a mask? What "experts" are saying this? More nonsense from you.

Ha pal you said it yourself and you’re still to **** ignorant to see it. All media lies fox, cnn, msdnc, all of the. You poor pompous fool.

World health organization says masks shouldn’t be worn unless you are showing symptoms

CDC says Covid deaths have dropped so low they may drop out of epidemic range let alone pandemic

No I’m not going to waste my time finding links that you are to self righteous to read. I’d you had any desire to self educate you would be much more humble

You are a simple minded fool and I feel bad for your family. I can shake my head and laugh at your contemptible hubris but your poor family has to deal with you on a daily basis. I’m already losing interest in you

Re: Elected officials

Anon
My son has played in these tournaments the past 2 summers. We have never tried out or paid he has just been asked to play 2 weeks before the tournament. THese tournaments aren't great hockey. SOme teams have less than 10 skaters dressed. I feel bad for the Soccer, Baseball, and Lax kids who have all missed 1-2 legit seasons. Get your skills in and be thankful you don't live in FL .
So, basically, you posted so you could brag about how much better your kid is than everyone else's?

Must be Happy Putz Day.