The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BHL parity

So are they hiding the parity schedule? I know we are playing. But nothing on website

Re: BHL parity

Sorry your BHL season got cut. They are waiting for all the checks to clear then they will post a september schedule since thats about when they figure to be shut down.

Better question, when are the teams going to publish their rebate schedule? Will a practice/skills only season count as meeting their end of the bargain? May want to be asking those questions first. I have asked...only heard from one of the three.

Oh
So are they hiding the parity schedule? I know we are playing. But nothing on website
Schedules are all changing thanks to all the morons who had to run tournaments last weekend. Now our benders can’t play two different teams on the same day. So expect to Play Thursday, Friday , Saturday and Sunday. A couple of money hungry douches just had to run tournaments the very first weekend of hockey after they new tournaments weren’t allowed.

Anon
Oh
Schedules are all changing thanks to all the morons who had to run tournaments last weekend. Now our benders can’t play two different teams on the same day. So expect to Play Thursday, Friday , Saturday and Sunday. A couple of money hungry douches just had to run tournaments the very first weekend of hockey after they new tournaments weren’t allowed.
Knew not new before the grammar police jump all over me.

Parity gonna be spread out over a few weeks. Yes bozos that ran tournaments last weekend brought the heat. Can't prevent parking lot tailgates and the perception that will give as Karen's drive by rinks. So games will be spread out. You will play one Saturday for sure.

BHLWhisperer
Parity gonna be spread out over a few weeks. Yes bozos that ran tournaments last weekend brought the heat. Can\'t prevent parking lot tailgates and the perception that will give as Karen\'s drive by rinks. So games will be spread out. You will play one Saturday for sure.
Last weeks tournaments were filled with BHL kids, coaches and parents. After all they needed that social media post of Johnny.

BHL & e9 parity schedule out there & being circulated... got my duster's schedule for this weekend

Anon
Oh
This true that schedules are changing?

Onan
Anon
Oh
This true that schedules are changing?
It’s true, Mass guidelines say you can’t play multiple teams on the same day. Someone must’ve complained to Covid Hotline. Schedules will be changing so plan on a Friday - Sunday weekend.

Rhode Island teams not invited to E-9 parity? Asking for a friend! :grimacing: EHF and Ma Hockey have RI teams and RI kids playing for Ma teams which has always been the norm with youth hockey. Thank God my bender is in the EHF!

Anon
Rhode Island teams not invited to E-9 parity? Asking for a friend! :grimacing: EHF and Ma Hockey have RI teams and RI kids playing for Ma teams which has always been the norm with youth hockey. Thank God my bender is in the EHF!
Except your little super spreader will be asked to stay home when his Mass based team plays in Mass. Mass hockey is flagging all rosters with RI based kids on them , and why do you think the Fed Rainbow/Metal divisions schedule hasn’t been released. They are waiting to see if Rhodey gets taken off the diseased list for Mass. If not have fun playing Mount, The Hitmen, The Jr. Blues and whatever other teams you can scrounge up.

RI players must quarantine and will be flagged by MA youth hockey, will result in forfeit if organization looks the other way on the issue

anon
RI players must quarantine and will be flagged by MA youth hockey, will result in forfeit if organization looks the other way on the issue
Not PHC 09 Elite....They got a free pass....KD had dinner with Baker...Both had their #2 pencils and compared numbers.

anon
How is this going to be monitored when USA hockey rosters haven't even been submitted/accepted into the system?

anon
All these mass coaches hoping this is true so they can hop on the e9 as the last place team?

RI teams will play.

Anon
anon
All these mass coaches hoping this is true so they can hop on the e9 as the last place team?

RI teams will play.
Rhode Island can keep their HIV , HEP C , Herpes , Crabs , Clap and Corona in Rhode Island. Or at least leave all your wives at home.

Anon
Anon
anon

RI teams will play.
Rhode Island can keep their HIV , HEP C , Herpes , Crabs , Clap and Corona in Rhode Island. Or at least leave all your wives at home.
Can we give RI attleboro too? It's basically pawtucket anyways.

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon

RI teams will play.
Can we give RI attleboro too? It's basically pawtucket anyways.
I will second this motion. NESV and RI deserve each other.

Where's my parity schedule

Mama
Sitting on the schedule and trying to wait out the RI travel restriction. Otherwise, parity will either be delayed, dragged out over a couple of weekends, or useless (kind of is anyway)

Anon
Mama
Sitting on the schedule and trying to wait out the RI travel restriction. Otherwise, parity will either be delayed, dragged out over a couple of weekends, or useless (kind of is anyway)
Multiple teams have posted their schedules already. All MA and NH teams.

Anon
Anon
Mama
Multiple teams have posted their schedules already. All MA and NH teams.
Actually it looks like the schedules that were posted have changed drastically. No more multiple games in a single day. Only 2 games all weekend??

Anon
Mama
Nothing to do with travel restrictions, someone complained about playing two different teams on the same day because King Charlie says that will give you the Wuhan Flu. Let’s all neglect the fact that everyone will be in the same building regardless and breathing the same diseased air.

Anon
Anon
Mama
Nothing to do with travel restrictions, someone complained about playing two different teams on the same day because King Charlie says that will give you the Wuhan Flu. Let’s all neglect the fact that everyone will be in the same building regardless and breathing the same diseased air.
This guy knows what he's talking about

Keep replying to and congratulating yourself on your own posts. Get help.